Dental stuff

Hey guys. This is my first post and I'm going to keep it short. My flight to France leaves this coming Monday at 5am. Once I'm there I'm going to see a couple sights, and then head on down to Aubagne.

I've had a bit of dental work done heading up to this, in order to take care of cavities before I go. Unfortunately I have had 2 appointments cancelled on me, and will not be able to finish the work before I leave.

My question is this: How serious are they about the tooth stuff in the selection process? My mouth is otherwise healthy, have all the teeth, so on. Nothing hurts, I can bite hard. But it's it going to be a big problem for them if a have one or two cavities??

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Hi er Hopeless. You have not really read the stickies concerning teeth. They will send you away and tell you to come back when you have gotten your fillings sorted out.
There are plenty of dental clinics in Paris, you should count around 20 euros per filling. I would advice you to go ask at your hotel if they can make an appointment for you when you arrive. They will speak English and will probably be able to help you out. Or, don't take my advice and go to Aubagne, wait to see the dentist and if he says no go, start looking around Aubagne for one.
What ever you decide, good luck. Oh and if you are not familiar with Paris, you may also use the time to check out the coaches that go down to Marseilles as there may be a train strike on.

jonny

Actual or Former Legionnaire
Legionnaire
Oh, and while you are in Paris anyway, have a check of the Place Pigalle and Montmartre, my old stumping ground. Lots of interesting things there to get your teeth checked out on. E049F9A4-AF0E-4A87-A346-7EC6F10AD5DE.jpeg

Tin Tin is the man to see in Pigalle, Paris !
Probally the best in France
37 rue de Douai, 75009 Paris
Président of the SNAT (syndicat nationale d 'artiste tatouage

Last edited:
Tin Tin is the man to see in Pigalle, Paris !
Probally the best in France
37 rue de Douai, 75009 Paris
Président of the SNAT (syndicat nationale d 'artiste tatouage
Tin Tin is now Bruno was one of the old school top tattoo artists during his time, he was till in his studio in the 80s.