a French Foreign Legion Forum

Welcome! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Digitalfreefall 's Birthday !!

son_of_scotland

Reaction score
Home Country
Scotland
It the boys birthday today and as a fellow Glasgow boy, I would like to be amoung the first to wish him all the best. He s a good lad and his imput on this forum is appreciated. He s going on to the Royal Marines shortly so again , I like the board to join me on wishing him all the best.

Black-Panther

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
Happy Birthday Amigo. All The Best For RM and give em hell.

Digitalfreefall

Reaction score
Home Country
Scotland
Cheers guys ! Its all true, a quater of a century old today :p
Less than 18 days untill i attempt (Edit: Pass) the Royal Marines Potential RM Course.
Due to the unfortunate circumstance of my birthday so close to the day I have restricted myself to 4 bottles of Newcastles finest ale and a pack of Luckies, im ashamed to say im already three sheets to the wind.

Right, I better go start drinking water, back to the grindstone tomorrow, 8 mile runs @ 7 min a mile are a bit of a challenge with a hangover :eek:

On another note id like to thank my mother who endured a mammoth 26 hour labour making the world a brighter place, I think we can all agree it was worth the effort LMAO

taric

Actual or Ex Legionnaire
Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
Happy birthday digitafreefall and i don't need to wish you luck with the PRMC I have all faith in ya mate!!!
Hang up didn't know you were a NED lol !!!!

Digitalfreefall

Reaction score
Home Country
Scotland
Better a NED than a CHAV mate :D

Sore head this morning chaps, why do you never stop at your limit ? The majority of a bottle of whiskey later and im not feeling quite as clever as whot I did last night.

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
'Happy Birthday' you very old man !:D Methusallah.:rolleyes:

Ex3Para

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
PRMC is easy mate i done it when i was 16 yrs old bloody hell 8 yrs ago. i have a couple of mates who are training staff now at Lympstone one is a platoon sgt his name is Matt Lawson ( Sgt Lawson ) he is in 3 para and the other is Ben Quick Cpl Quick and he is in the royal marines. its not that bad the 3 day course you do the assault course and you get beasted just before you do it. then they show you how to mount each obstacle and the instructor went over the 6 ft wall and bust his ankle i had to run and get a medic i bet he felt a right twat. I suggest you join Para Reg they r a better quality of soldiers i done all the 30 weeks of training at lympstone i was in King squad and i even got best recruit if you look in the drill shed where they have all the platoons photos you may see me i was in platoon 680 i think i will have to look at my photo to confirm it. in kings squad i got given a badge and a certificate saying best recruit we went on the piss in the Naafi to celebrate and i went down the town in exeter the Nags head pub and the was a platoon sgt called Sgt fredrick and i was with a girl and he came up to her and spat a mouth full of beer at her because she turned him down so i wrapped a pool cue round his head because i was 16 and he was double my size and it but him on the deck. Next day i got called in front of the CO turns out he was the platoon sgts uncle there whole family have been in th rm for generations so i got offered to leave on my own accord three days later i was a civvy. after all that they said i could stay and be a privat my whole career or transfer to the navy or leave i left i felt robbed. So join para reg the blokes are a lot more interesting.

Oscar

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
Digi,

Yeah mate happy birthday. Hopefully you will get the same RT date mate.
Crack on:cool:

Oz