a French Foreign Legion Forum

Welcome! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

DLEM and Covid-19?

JerMu

Reaction score
Home Country
Hi everybody

Anyone from DLEM here? Or anyone who’s in touch with Legionnaires in Mayotte? How does DLEM handle the Covid-19 situation? 1,670 cases in Mayotte as I’m typing this - don’t forget there’s only one hospital. Does this unit help with the fight against this pesky virus? Don’t tell me the legionnaires are locked in their barracks, all trembling and hoping they won’t catch this disease o_O

mark wake

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
United States
Hi everybody

Anyone from DLEM here? Or anyone who’s in touch with Legionnaires in Mayotte? How does DLEM handle the Covid-19 situation? 1,670 cases in Mayotte as I’m typing this - don’t forget there’s only one hospital. Does this unit help with the fight against this pesky virus? Don’t tell me the legionnaires are locked in their barracks, all trembling and hoping they won’t catch this disease o_O
Why don’t you find for yourself instead of making snide remarks about the legion!?

Le petit caporal

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
North Korea
Mayotte is out of control at the moment
It being isles, it's difficult to escape from any eventual positive contact (Covid)
Guyanne, same schisse ,lack of infrastructures for it's size and (Brazil) being their neighbours doesn't help