Drinks

K9-

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Croatia
Are you drinking something after a nice, wet training?
I make at home isotonic drink. It's made of a lemons, salt & water (of course).
Squeeze lemon in a glass (3 dcl) or something. 3-4 lemons are just ok. And then pour the water as much as it can in a glass. And in the end just a little bit salt.

Who can also give us a recipe?:)

bigun6605

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United States
My favorite is ice tea in a big glass and add a couple of jiggers of orange juice. Real cool.

KRJ

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Norway
I just drink as much water as I can before I get brain freeze or feeling of needing to puke..

flash010

Top Member
Legionnaire
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Scotland
6 bottles of kron then off for a shower get your combats on and harbit for the rest of the day then foyer aaaaaaaaaaaaaaah wish life was still like that lol:D

Slivovitz

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United States
It used to be that I'd down a bottle of booze and/or smoke a pack of ciggies after my evening workout. Good times. Was in pretty good shape considering...
Nowadays, I drink a protein shake after every workout, and, if I'm trying to put on muscle & have adequate funds, I'll down a protein bar as well. Nothing exceeds like excess. Seems to work alright.
Cheers,
Will

F

Fragment

Unregistered
Slivovitz said:
It used to be that I'd down a bottle of booze and/or smoke a pack of ciggies after my evening workout. Good times. Was in pretty good shape considering...
Man that was me 5 years ago. Now i drink protein shakes. (Whey) and water and orange juice that pumps fast carbohydrates to my muscles to help them grow and recover.

steve

Super Active Member
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United Kingdom
coffee made with bailys iz gid.washed down with lots of read wine...

Cpl K

Legionnaire
Former Moderator
Reaction score
Best answers
flash010 said:
6 bottles of kron then off for a shower get your combats on and harbit for the rest of the day then foyer aaaaaaaaaaaaaaah wish life was still like that lol:D
This is no joke, in the Legion after running about 15km in the morning everyone goes to the company club or the Legion bar at around 08:30
has a few beers with a nice steak-chips sandwich or a hotdog.

At lunchtime after the meal a few beers.

In the evening a few beers.

Trust me you don't put weight on in the Legion, don't know why it's just like that.

Cpl K.....

OP
K9-

K9-

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Croatia
It's like living in my place. I often go to the training of local little soccer (futsal) club. And after every training we go and drink a couple of beers & pizza.....

That is a life!!

flash010

Top Member
Legionnaire
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Scotland
try running after a brit piss up and smoking all night you feel like shit for the first 5 clicks then back to normal ;) :)

S

Squed

Unregistered
EX LEGIONNAIRE said:
This is no joke, in the Legion after running about 15km in the morning everyone goes to the company club or the Legion bar at around 08:30
has a few beers with a nice steak-chips sandwich or a hotdog.

At lunchtime after the meal a few beers.

In the evening a few beers.

Trust me you don't put weight on in the Legion, don't know why it's just like that.

Cpl K.....
Sounds like in a podvodnaya lodka ;)

Most viewed threads of the week