ANSWERED Drug trafficking record

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
New Zealand
All the best, It's a long way to go, so make sure that you are prepared for a long stay (5 years).

Just a quick remarque... I noticed that you posted yesterday and up to now you have had 3 likes. Come everyone, let;s be a bit more encouraging. :cool:

OP
M
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Australia
All the best, It's a long way to go, so make sure that you are prepared for a long stay (5 years).

Just a quick remarque... I noticed that you posted yesterday and up to now you have had 3 likes. Come everyone, let;s be a bit more encouraging. :cool:
Thank you Sir, I really do appreciate it coming from you. Did a little homework and know you have served in the legion for 17 years and now private work. It will be a tough 5 years, but I am sure it will be an experience that will open many many other opportunities in this field of work. May I ask, if you could give any advice to a young candidate, what would it be? I thank you for your time.

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
New Zealand
No need to call anyone Sir on here, mate. As for advice, I'd say just don't open your mouth at all to complain, it won't make anything better and will only look bad on yourself. As I've mentioned you're going a long way, so concentrate on getting in. It's only normal that you'll want to be around those that speak the same language, try and minimize it while you are in
Aubagne, do your best to mingle with others.

And when you get in, remember where you got your info from (I don't mean me o_O ) and remember that everyone has to bring his stone...
In other words, we'd like to get the feed back from you,.
Drop Pink Floyd a PM.

OP
M
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Australia
I
No need to call anyone Sir on here, mate. As for advice, I'd say just don't open your mouth at all to complain, it won't make anything better and will only look bad on yourself. As I've mentioned you're going a long way, so concentrate on getting in. It's only normal that you'll want to be around those that speak the same language, try and minimize it while you are in
Aubagne, do your best to mingle with others.

And when you get in, remember where you got your info from (I don't mean me o_O ) and remember that everyone has to bring his stone...
In other words, we'd like to get the feed back from you,.
Drop Pink Floyd a PM.
think thats solid advice! Do whats asked, don't complain, mix with everyone which isn't a problem for me. I'll send Pink Floyd a pm I guess when I get the chance, as you say I have a long way. Let's try to get in first.

Most viewed threads of the week