ANSWERED Drug trafficking record

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Australia
Hi there, I will call myself Maximus but I do not wish to post my name as I would like to stay anonymous. I want to firstly say thank you to all, who is taking the time to read and assist with my enquiry. THANK YOU. What I can say is that I am 28 years old from Australia, my parents are from the middle east. Despite living in Australia, I lived in a very dangerous and rough place.

When I was 23 years old I was charged with Conspiracy to import a commercial quantity of a border controlled substance namely methamphetamines. I was involved in a drug trafficking ring and my part was small, regardless, I pulled out of that but I did enough to land me in prison for two years and was released on parol for another year because of good behaviour. Since then, I started a very successful business, created a very good name in my community life coaching young kids and helping people with techniques to become more mentally stronger. I have done many programs that I have worked extremely hard to afford as they are in the tens of thousands because I wanted to invest in myself. Most notably I completed a "Date with Destiny - By Tony Robbins" course.

I have no mum and dad as such, my family were never united and I was out in the streets since I was 16 years old. Furthermore, that is the only criminal conviction I have.

When I was 19 years old, I was in the Australian Airforce, after completing my recruit training, I decided to leave because I was persuaded by friends at home that I was changing into something I was not. I was so immature back than and didn't realise my friends back home wanted me to become just like them. I longed to be part of and accepted by others. This poor way of thinking caused many bad decisions that lead me trusted the wrong people. I learned the very very hard way. Life was never easy for me, but I am so grateful for it now.

I remember a week before my arrest, I was accepted into the Australian Army as Infantry. But I was soon to end up in prison for the period mentioned earlier.

I have done so much in business and my own mindset to become a honourable, respected and intelligent person. I have learned from my mistakes and will never commit anything that is against my fellow man.

All I ever wanted to be was a soldier, I still have not given up. I am ruthless with my training and people know me for it. I am extremely fit and have the same fitness standards of an Australian Commando candidate. I can pass the entry test with flying colours but they wont give me a chance to prove myself.

Will the French Foreign Legion accept a man who has made amends from his mistakes? will the legion give me a chance even though I made a dishonourable mistake? I need to know, I want to pack my bags and leave it all behind because I am not satisfied here with not living my dream. My reason for joining is to test myself and see what I know i'm truly made of. I want to develop skills and experience things that only some men dream of attaining. I really love the military lifestyle and there is no greater way to live, than in service for something as such as this brotherhood. I know it is extremely hard, but that is the type of person I am.

I look forward to hearing from your responses and thank you so much for taking the time to read this.

Warm Regards

Maximis

OP
M
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Australia
All the best, It's a long way to go, so make sure that you are prepared for a long stay (5 years).

Just a quick remarque... I noticed that you posted yesterday and up to now you have had 3 likes. Come everyone, let;s be a bit more encouraging. :cool:
Thank you Sir, I really do appreciate it coming from you. Did a little homework and know you have served in the legion for 17 years and now private work. It will be a tough 5 years, but I am sure it will be an experience that will open many many other opportunities in this field of work. May I ask, if you could give any advice to a young candidate, what would it be? I thank you for your time.

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
New Zealand
No need to call anyone Sir on here, mate. As for advice, I'd say just don't open your mouth at all to complain, it won't make anything better and will only look bad on yourself. As I've mentioned you're going a long way, so concentrate on getting in. It's only normal that you'll want to be around those that speak the same language, try and minimize it while you are in
Aubagne, do your best to mingle with others.

And when you get in, remember where you got your info from (I don't mean me o_O ) and remember that everyone has to bring his stone...
In other words, we'd like to get the feed back from you,.
Drop Pink Floyd a PM.

OP
M
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Australia
I
No need to call anyone Sir on here, mate. As for advice, I'd say just don't open your mouth at all to complain, it won't make anything better and will only look bad on yourself. As I've mentioned you're going a long way, so concentrate on getting in. It's only normal that you'll want to be around those that speak the same language, try and minimize it while you are in
Aubagne, do your best to mingle with others.

And when you get in, remember where you got your info from (I don't mean me o_O ) and remember that everyone has to bring his stone...
In other words, we'd like to get the feed back from you,.
Drop Pink Floyd a PM.
think thats solid advice! Do whats asked, don't complain, mix with everyone which isn't a problem for me. I'll send Pink Floyd a pm I guess when I get the chance, as you say I have a long way. Let's try to get in first.

Most viewed threads of the week