Enlistment in different Militaries

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Ratings
314 5 7
Home Country
Yugoslavia
Chas I was being sarcastic and tried to be funny. Forgot to put smile, but anyway it's easy to be me misunderstood when presenting your thoughts in form like this forum is.

I certainly do not expecting from somebody to feel sorry for me here. I mean why would they? It's not like I had some dire destiny which preventing me from chasing my dreams. 95% of my delay of trip to Fr is purely my fault.

I have some short self-pitying moments here, but they are as I said short, alcohol induced and definitely over exaggerated and unnecessary. That not representing who I am. I'm not a self-pitying person .

What really bothers me from certain persons on this forum is when they try to make joke out of me. I don't have trouble when jokes are on me, but that first is something else. I became synonym for talking about FFL and not going. OK that's my fault to, but I'm not only one, not worst and I'm not lying when I say I would go.

Ratings
79 1 1
Home Country
United Kingdom
Chas I was being sarcastic and tried to be funny. Forgot to put smile, but anyway it's easy to be me misunderstood when presenting your thoughts in form like this forum is.

I certainly do not expecting from somebody to feel sorry for me here. I mean why would they? It's not like I had some dire destiny which preventing me from chasing my dreams. 95% of my delay of trip to Fr is purely my fault.

I have some short self-pitying moments here, but they are as I said short, alcohol induced and definitely over exaggerated and unnecessary. That not representing who I am. I'm not a self-pitying person .

What really bothers me from certain persons on this forum is when they try to make joke out of me. I don't have trouble when jokes are on me, but that first is something else. I became synonym for talking about FFL and not going. OK that's my fault to, but I'm not only one, not worst and I'm not lying when I say I would go.
don´t worry dude… just roll with the punches.... :LOL:

Ratings
79 1 1
Home Country
United Kingdom
I mean i have such Wonderful girly gifs to share but i have been told to tone it down a bit by Joseph. He is a good guy i think & of Course wants to Keep this more serious (legion related). I think i´m still 25 at heart. Lucky everything still works at 52. Joseph i am sure you would buy me a beer if i ever met you :)

mark wake

Actual or Former Legionnaire
Legionnaire
Ratings
Home Country
United States
I mean i have such Wonderful girly gifs to share but i have been told to tone it down a bit by Joseph. He is a good guy i this hink & of Course wants to Keep this more serious (legion related). I think i´m still 25 at heart. Lucky everything still works at 52. Joseph i am sure you would buy me a beer if i ever met you :)
Hmm. Wait until you hit your sixties! Joseph is a good mod. Fair and always ready to give good advice. What gets under his skin are stupid slanging matches and dumb comments. Legionnaire or not everyone is welcome on this forum. And that’s a good thing. As for the beer? Always cold! I’m ashamed to say I’ve lost my taste for warm beer but still love fish n chips!

Ratings
79 1 1
Home Country
United Kingdom
Hmm. Wait until you hit your sixties! Joseph is a good mod. Fair and always ready to give good advice. What gets under his skin are stupid slanging matches and dumb comments. Legionnaire or not everyone is welcome on this forum. And that’s a good thing. As for the beer? Always cold! I’m ashamed to say I’ve lost my taste for warm beer but still love fish n chips!
Yes he's a good guy..me thinks. Got to have someone sensible on here...LOL. Well as for the beer cold Corona is my tipple. No beer for the match tonight though up early tomorrow.

Ratings
Home Country
United Kingdom

Dusaboss,
I sincerely apologise if I upset you. I was worried about you and how you confront your personal demons. Join the FFL or not simply enjoy life and worry less.
Kind regards- Chas,

Ratings
83 3
Home Country
Scotland
Whats it Taste like? Must admit liked my Tartan special as a young Buck in Scotland
I personally think it just tastes like cheap beer. You would be better just buying the wee diddy french bottles of beer from asda or tesco. Can get double the amount for same price haha !! Where are you from originally?

Ratings
79 1 1
Home Country
United Kingdom
I personally think it just tastes like cheap beer. You would be better just buying the wee diddy french bottles of beer from asda or tesco. Can get double the amount for same price haha !! Where are you from originally?
I grew up near Stirling. Will have to take a look at the markets here, Fancy a sesh Friday or Sat.. just has to be done.

Ratings
885 9 8
Home Country
North Korea
San Miguel or Corona. .squeeze a quarter of lemon thru the neck of the bottle
If sipping in the sun. ..top up with some ones coca cola (there is always some square in the gruppo who drinks that shyte) gives it a new life
Do the same with crap red wine too

I thought buck fast was scotlands other national drink

Ratings
79 1 1
Home Country
United Kingdom
Nice 1 mate. Im not far from there. Im aff it just now😂😂😂so enjoy yur session👍🏿
Yeh, gotta give your liver a rest sometimes …:D grew up in Dunblane but did most of my drinking & womanizing in stirling. used to go into a bar in stirling called the Carousel bar & Gates Disco was across the road. mind you the stella beer gave me the shits. Good times...hahahah

Ratings
79 1 1
Home Country
United Kingdom
San Miguel or Corona. .squeeze a quarter of lemon thru the neck of the bottle
If sipping in the sun. ..top up with some ones coca cola (there is always some square in the gruppo who drinks that shyte) gives it a new life
Do the same with crap red wine too

I thought buck fast was scotlands other national drink
have to try the Lemon bit but thought it was a bit of lime you use? too fucking posh for me bro… i just make sure it´s Cold then it goes down well….:p

Most viewed threads of the week