a French Foreign Legion Forum

Welcome! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

EU closing border again?

Reaction score
Home Country
United States
I just received a news alert that the EU would be closing its borders to non essential travle again. Can any one verify if/when this will take place. Is there any loop hole for entry if so?

I planned to leave November 1 from USA but may go early if I still can to prevent waiting another year.

Reaction score
Home Country
Italy
I just received a news alert that the EU would be closing its borders to non essential travle again. Can any one verify if/when this will take place. Is there any loop hole for entry if so?

I planned to leave November 1 from USA but may go early if I still can to prevent waiting another year.

Hi Ntrayva, I haven't read anything about it lately, as far as I know there are no new foreseeable restrictions but I might be wrong?

Reaction score
Home Country
United States
This is what popped up. Idk how credible this organization is. But it certainly has me a bit worried.

Le petit caporal

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
North Korea
Have just heard on the TV news that the Europe will stop all non essentiel voyages from the U.S.A.

Reaction score
Home Country
United States
Fake news

Have just heard on the TV news that the Europe will stop all non essentiel voyages from the U.S.A.
What I have read is that as of now it is just a recommendation from the EU. But that member nations can make the decision to ban or allow travel. Am I understanding that correctly? Or is this another blanket ban.

Le petit caporal

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
North Korea
Have heard also that if you are totaly vaccinated you are allowed into France...to be confirmed