Ex Legionnaires bar(s) 'Paris

If you find yourself in Paris drop into redd.baravin. One bar is in the 2nd arrondissement, the other (recently opened) in the 11th. I served with Kiwi Rob at Calvi. Mention me, Ossie 3rd company. Be respectful at all times. The bar opens 06:00 p.m. every night. Great food and beverages (beer, wine), ambience cool. Google reddparis.com

Attachments

maim

Actual or Former Legionnaire
Legionnaire
Yes mate, tall gangly mo fo, from NZ played with him in the treize when we won the rugby cup, Esteve was and is still mega chuffed

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Yes, we're talking about the same guy. He had the most horrible 'filling' of gold between his two front teeth. I knew him in the REP. He was nick named Dic Dic from the animal.

Never been to “Gay Paree” but if I ever do I´ll look up the bar for a drink & meal ;). Never been with a full blood Frenchy woman but did have a fling with a half french / half German woman. Was a cute Doll too. very educated & worked for a French Pharma company. I liked the pillow talk... Sort of tried to educate me. :D

mark wake

Actual or Former Legionnaire
Legionnaire
If you find yourself in Paris drop into redd.baravin. One bar is in the 2nd androssiment, the other (recently opened) in the 11th androssiment. I served with kiwi Rob at Calvi. Mention me, Ossie 3rd company. Be respectful at all times. The bar opens 6pm every night. Great food and beverages (beer, wine), ambience cool. Google reddparis.com
Next time I hit Paris it will be on my bucket list!

Most viewed threads of the week