Ex-Nco wants to join the Legion.

Home Country
Turkey
Hello everyone, I am 31 years old Retired Nco from Turkish Army. I got know about FFL last month and so impressed of the Legion way brotherhood. Wish I could find out there is a military force accepts foreigner while I was serving in Army. But I really want to join FFL and searching an answer to my stiuation. Here is my story.
I joined army 18 years old, studied 2 years military school and commando courses, served as team commander 9 years. My last duty was Special Team Commander in the east border of Turkey. Here is story begin. I lost my Major in a combat in 2015. It influenced me to hate the politics and Generals those ordering us on the chess table. I meant missmanagement(Day time operation, false intellegence, ambition of having more stars on shoulder etc) there was too much details to convey you but dont want to look like crying boy. I wanted to finish my job but I couldnt because of must serve for 10 years rule ( it is not like contract, now 15 years). I went to military hospital and I got 8 months menthal work off. After 8 month I asked to explain by military hospital commitee Why I dont want to work. I said I wanted to be a soldier not a political party member. They made me retired with Adjustment disorder in 2016. After my left, failed military cope happened, I was right and lucky to leave. Also I got an invitation letter about I can go back to Army... Of course I will never join Turkish army anymore. I have no any menthal disorder and %100 fit to serve under hard condition. I just got my latest hospital check-up.
well, I have salary monthly that I can afford my family needs. Married and 3 kids by the way. We have a big family living together( Wifes father&mother and we) they have been supporting me since I decided to join FFL. No any criminal records ( Driving licence taken for 6 months coz Alcohol 7 years ago :) yes I was stupid )
according to my issues, will I have enough time or chance to explain and proof my stiuation. Or FFL will think about me Mad man ? Dont want to hide anything.
About my marriage and kids, We get used to live apart and I think a young father better work in where he feels to belong. Otherwise how can I make them happy if I am not.
Sorry for long, I tried to explain as my English let me. Kind Regards and Best wishes. Happy Valentine day btw.

Le petit caporal

Legionnaire
Home Country
All candidats are considered, especially previous experiened ones.
A bit of advice, if you go to the Legion, avoid mentioning your drink problem, (it serves you none ). Also, refrain from explaing your contempt for over zealous, incompétent hiérarchie. ..french officiers, might and am sûre of what i say, will take that kind of decleration at first degree !
Btw, i have known quite a few Turks in my time
1 i gave the use of my appartement, to shower and shave. Wash his cloths, feed him etc...he was without an address, out on the streets etc
2 was in my section and i see him often.We meet up, now and again, have a few beers and a bet on the horses together, along with a Tahitien,they did basic together and served in Djibouti at the same time
3. A turk who did basic with me and when he left the Legion, worked for the bus company. ..till he lost his eye sight

Home Country
Turkey
All candidats are considered, especially previous experiened ones.
A bit of advice, if you go to the Legion, avoid mentioning your drink problem, (it serves you none ). Also, refrain from explaing your contempt for over zealous, incompétent hiérarchie. ..french officiers, might and am sûre of what i say, will take that kind of decleration at first degree !
Btw, i have known quite a few Turks in my time
1 i gave the use of my appartement, to shower and shave. Wash his cloths, feed him etc...he was without an address, out on the streets etc
2 was in my section and i see him often.We meet up, now and again, have a few beers and a bet on the horses together, along with a Tahitien,they did basic together and served in Djibouti at the same time
3. A turk who did basic with me and when he left the Legion, worked for the bus company. ..till he lost his eye sight
Thank you so much Sir, I dont drink and smoke. I used to. Second Turk memories funny especially horse betting :)