a French Foreign Legion Forum

Welcome! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Exams

DCLXVI

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
United States
Don, I want to make this publicly clear. You can and reserve that right to say you will eff me up, that is fine. I wont enter into a controversy with you about what you enjoy doing. Myself on the other hand, would never say DON, I will eff you up. That is just me. As for her, I could give a rats ass and I mean that too. You see since My earning and dedicating to my hard work, I realize that the ones who have to bad mouth a man for all his hard work are the one who never had to work hard. For you Don, I believe that every single man has his day. Same with women. For me, my day is coming. I made the decision to stay in college and do what I set to do before even trying for the legion a third time. I stayed the course because I committed. I didn't get the pipe dream to run off and join the legion and leave behind what I started. I worked hard in the shadows and still, I do. Eff me up in a dream, or in fantasy, or how ever you wish. I wont climb down from where I am to meet you in the ring.

Don Pedro

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
Sweden
Well, this may come as shocking news, since the last time you visited, the scores has been drastical changed, you better give it all. I have inside info, but this is all you and anyone else will get. Bonne Chance. :) More majorum!

DCLXVI

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
United States
Not sure what scores that is but it doesn't concern me at all because all the inside info in the world means about nothing to me, whatever you psy op is. Really, it means about zero too me. All the discouragement. All the discouragement in the world. It is pretty sick you old timers have to sit here and tell men they wont achieve anything.

Don Pedro

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
Sweden
Not sure what scores that is but it doesn't concern me at all because all the inside info in the world means about nothing to me, whatever you psy op is. Really, it means about zero too me. All the discouragement. All the discouragement in the world. It is pretty sick you old timers have to sit here and tell men they wont achieve anything.

You will find out the hard way me lad, you will. :)

DCLXVI

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
United States
OK, so this applies to me and only me I presume. Whatever gets you off, I can only think it is degrading others. But then again I am unsure don. I really just don't know man?. It seems like its a satisfaction to you to degrade others and tell them they will fail(In other words)

Don Pedro

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
Sweden
OK, so this applies to me and only me I presume. Whatever gets you off, I can only think it is degrading others. But then again I am unsure don. I really just don't know man?. It seems like its a satisfaction to you to degrade others and tell them they will fail(In other words)

To every Tom,Dick and Harry. ;)

Don Pedro

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
Sweden
Doubtful..but then again I can read between lines.

If you can read blanks, i must tip my hat, outstanding, truth is, with the new aim for the recruitment, logic, higher requirement and with the situation in the world, now that alone should ring a bell. Hint hint, to whom it may concern... :) Ciao, ciao!

DCLXVI

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
United States
Amazing, so you are saying if you are dumber than a bag of hammers or dumber than a bucket of shrimp, you are not getting in?. Cannot believe it.

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
DCLXVI,

I encourage all young people. I also believe that older people have much to offer since they have considerable experience. I do not denigrate people aspiring to a military career.

As an old timer, I shall now revert to dribbling, mumbling and making geriatric noises.

M

Martin Scott

Unregistered
Amazing, so you are saying if you are dumber than a bag of hammers or dumber than a bucket of shrimp, you are not getting in?. Cannot believe it.
Will you two take a fecking chill pill and get out of the chambre, or take the rank off and sort it out ffs your like a couple of kids, right back to me coffee and the paper. But I have a little bet on the side lol,wholl walk in frist.

M

Martin Scott

Unregistered
That's all good, but i still dislike your comment and attack on Sarah.

Just re read the post and the young lady has a lot of friends, so agree on this one leave the lady alone. MInd you with all the phyisical training shes done lately she wont need any help and kick your arse.

DCLXVI

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
United States
Chas I agree. The old are wise and I do listen. If I made the pms public on what dp sends me it might change your tune...but I won't.

Sarahlouise

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
After messing up my secondary education, leaving school at 16 and later going on to academically achieve more than I or anybody ever could have expected, I am the first to commend someone who gains formal qualifications. Great money spinners they are!!
My point was DC that like a persons personal preferences: hobbies, food, religion, whatever, it comes down to their own choice. People who believe in your philosophies (and there are and will be many) will come to YOU not the other way around. Hey! I have spoken to you in the past about my support of food science and eating for wellness but (like religion) I only discuss with people who have or are open to similar ideas.
Btw thanks for the kind offer but do you mind if I decline :)

DCLXVI

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
United States
Sorry..but a personal trainer isn't an idea and my college degree comes with more than ideas. Work hard or hardly work. What do I know I am the one with the degree

Renard.E

Reaction score
Home Country
Finland
Loustic, send your office address and the price for a hour or three.

Best regards,

The future customer

M

Martin Scott

Unregistered
After messing up my secondary education, leaving school at 16 and later going on to academically achieve more than I or anybody ever could have expected, I am the first to commend someone who gains formal qualifications. Great money spinners they are!!
My point was DC that like a persons personal preferences: hobbies, food, religion, whatever, it comes down to their own choice. People who believe in your philosophies (and there are and will be many) will come to YOU not the other way around. Hey! I have spoken to you in the past about my support of food science and eating for wellness but (like religion) I only discuss with people who have or are open to similar ideas.
Btw thanks for the kind offer but do you mind if I decline :)

Interesting food science. Bacon Buttys please