a French Foreign Legion Forum

Welcome! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Exercice régimentaire

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Yugoslavia
Stfu, before the Mods close the thread
Le Petit Caporal
Who cares. Why would they close a thread? Because of joke (BTW I think is good one), no they usually close thread when more than one people have some appropriate discussion.
This time is only me. If I did something wrong. Hurt honor of FFL and GCP, they can punish me. No need for closing a thread.

Anyway, is "STFU" some Scottish slang for " Can you please change the subject"?

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United States
Who cares. Why would they close a thread? Because of joke (BTW I think is good one), no they usually close thread when more than one people have some appropriate discussion.
This time is only me. If I did something wrong. Hurt honor of FFL and GCP, they can punish me. No need for closing a thread.

Anyway, is "STFU" some Scottish slang for " Can you please change the subject"?
It means (Scottish till forever understood) I could be wrong but I think that’s what it means.

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United States
I’ve made a lot of money on my laptop as a matter of fact, but I drink my coffee black. Also I was a wrestler from grade school through high school but I wore my headgear, never got into the whole a real wrestler has cauliflower ear but I’m sure I would hip chuck you A$$ while sipping my latte. Giving you a hard time 😂, but don’t be blind there is a lot of money for you on the internet. Buy sell trade, look around and see what your friends need find a source get it cheap and sell it to them at a markup. Don’t fall prey to any get rich scheme just like manual labor it takes hard work and dedication.
lol i never wore headgear got my shooting side ear chewed up, lesson not learned cause i still never wear headgear