dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Yugoslavia
Stfu, before the Mods close the thread
Le Petit Caporal
Who cares. Why would they close a thread? Because of joke (BTW I think is good one), no they usually close thread when more than one people have some appropriate discussion.
This time is only me. If I did something wrong. Hurt honor of FFL and GCP, they can punish me. No need for closing a thread.

Anyway, is "STFU" some Scottish slang for " Can you please change the subject"?

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United States
Who cares. Why would they close a thread? Because of joke (BTW I think is good one), no they usually close thread when more than one people have some appropriate discussion.
This time is only me. If I did something wrong. Hurt honor of FFL and GCP, they can punish me. No need for closing a thread.

Anyway, is "STFU" some Scottish slang for " Can you please change the subject"?
It means (Scottish till forever understood) I could be wrong but I think that’s what it means.

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United States
I’ve made a lot of money on my laptop as a matter of fact, but I drink my coffee black. Also I was a wrestler from grade school through high school but I wore my headgear, never got into the whole a real wrestler has cauliflower ear but I’m sure I would hip chuck you A$$ while sipping my latte. Giving you a hard time 😂, but don’t be blind there is a lot of money for you on the internet. Buy sell trade, look around and see what your friends need find a source get it cheap and sell it to them at a markup. Don’t fall prey to any get rich scheme just like manual labor it takes hard work and dedication.
lol i never wore headgear got my shooting side ear chewed up, lesson not learned cause i still never wear headgear