a French Foreign Legion Forum

Welcome! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Exercice régimentaire

Stellar Mella

Reaction score
Home Country
Indonesia
Well good luck, I’m not sure how familiar you are with go fund me but I’ve heard of people using it to get out of bad situations. Write up a good story let people know you are trying to better your situation who knows 2-3 years might turn into 2-3 months.
Unfortunately I don't have any good stories to make people feel sorry. Anyway I hate being pitied on by others, would rather work to save up my own money to go

Reaction score
Home Country
United States
Unfortunately I don't have any good stories to make people feel sorry. Anyway I hate being pitied on by others, would rather work to save up my own money to go
Not a story of lies just your story, your preparations for the legion people love a good story and how good of a story is a guy down and out looking for a way out. I pay to read books, watch movies go to plays these are all stories are they not. Sell yourself is all I’m saying, I would put 50$ towards I’m sure 20 other people would as well as long as you give some good content that is.

Stellar Mella

Reaction score
Home Country
Indonesia
Not a story of lies just your story, your preparations for the legion people love a good story and how good of a story is a guy down and out looking for a way out. I pay to read books, watch movies go to plays these are all stories are they not. Sell yourself is all I’m saying, I would put 50$ towards I’m sure 20 other people would as well as long as you give some good content that is.
I'll consider it if i get myself into some sh*tty situation

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
Probably would get people interested in the Légion donating to get him there. I've even seen on tv women getting money for implants 😆

Stellar Mella

Reaction score
Home Country
Indonesia
Probably would get people interested in the Légion donating to get him there. I've even seen on tv women getting money for implants 😆
i'll probably tell hownI need the money tonget a otoplasty on my ears, and a plastic surgery like those korean pop stars, apparently their super popular here in Indonesia

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
i'll probably tell hownI need the money tonget a otoplasty on my ears, and a plastic surgery like those korean pop stars, apparently their super popular here in Indonesia
This chick got a third breasts.. 😂

Stellar Mella

Reaction score
Home Country
Indonesia
It's a freak Show 😄 it's like all this transgender bullsh😠t... Bring back manliness 60s style 👍
Can't agree more sir, gone are the days where a man is someone who's rough tough, can fight and provide for his family. Especially for us millenials, it's like the image of masculinity is an oversensitive male who sips latte at a cafe working in front of a laptop dubbed as a freelancer. Fucque those guys

Reaction score
Home Country
United States
Can't agree more sir, gone are the days where a man is someone who's rough tough, can fight and provide for his family. Especially for us millenials, it's like the image of masculinity is an oversensitive male who sips latte at a cafe working in front of a laptop dubbed as a freelancer. Fucque those guys
[/QUOTE
I’ve made a lot of money on my laptop as a matter of fact, but I drink my coffee black. Also I was a wrestler from grade school through high school but I wore my headgear, never got into the whole a real wrestler has cauliflower ear but I’m sure I would hip chuck you A$$ while sipping my latte. Giving you a hard time 😂, but don’t be blind there is a lot of money for you on the internet. Buy sell trade, look around and see what your friends need find a source get it cheap and sell it to them at a markup. Don’t fall prey to any get rich scheme just like manual labor it takes hard work and dedication.

Reaction score
Home Country
United States
I’ve made a lot of money on my laptop as a matter of fact, but I drink my coffee black. Also I was a wrestler from grade school through high school but I wore my headgear, never got into the whole a real wrestler has cauliflower ear but I’m sure I would hip chuck you A$$ while sipping my latte. Giving you a hard time 😂, but don’t be blind there is a lot of money for you on the internet. Buy sell trade, look around and see what your friends need find a source get it cheap and sell it to them at a markup. Don’t fall prey to any get rich scheme just like manual labor it takes hard work and dedication.

Stellar Mella

Reaction score
Home Country
Indonesia
bro I also did a 9-5 in an office (prior to trying out for the Indonesian navy) and some freelance translating through my computer, i meant the stereotype, not the actual activity. and also coffee's great

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Yugoslavia
I watched a video on it that seems pretty bada$$
Yeah, bat "CRAP (Commandos de renseignement et d'action dans la profondeur )" was old name for unit (GCP). That why I said that they were old CRAP. I'm sure that popularity rise of English language definitely have something with their name change. :)

For those who got a joke good, for those who didn't ...