OP
Surfguy

Surfguy

Super Active Member
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United Kingdom
Yes lots of adventures and travels and tons of exercise and lovely girls. :) Hopefully more to come. I hope you are well, I forgot, were you going over or did you try?
No , never intend to join , other things on the go , my interest is in military small arms , who uses them , where and how successfully .

Sarajevo1992

Super Active Member
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Netherlands
Yes lots of adventures and travels and tons of exercise and lovely girls. :) Hopefully more to come. I hope you are well, I forgot, were you going over or did you try?
We all love adventures with lovely girls.

Le petit caporal

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
North Korea
How your adventure will end after pulling 7 ups and reach ing level 7 on the Luc Léger test. ..any buddies guess?

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Yugoslavia
How your adventure will end after pulling 7 ups and reach ing level 7 on the Luc Léger test. ..any buddies guess?
Me ? Any time old man! I was on 15 pull-ups and 9th(and something) level of beep test before I stopped training. I can do minimum right now.

jonny

Actual or Former Legionnaire
Legionnaire
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Norway
Me ? Any time old man! I was on 15 pull-ups and 9th(and something) level of beep test before I stopped training. I can do minimum right now.
OK, Now in my 80th year, I can still pull myself out of bed for a piss at night. I can also jump out of bed in the morning (in the style of a turtle), settle down for a beer or five in the evenng (with whisky chasers). And I can also do that minimum right now, even after stopping training! No probs, mate!

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United Kingdom
OK, Now in my 80th year, I can still pull myself out of bed for a piss at night. I can also jump out of bed in the morning (in the style of a turtle), settle down for a beer or five in the evenng (with whisky chasers). And I can also do that minimum right now, even after stopping training! No probs, mate!
Did you drink Kronenbourg too Jonny ?