a French Foreign Legion Forum

Welcome! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Feel like I am not fit enough. Please help

Reaction score
Home Country
Taiwan
that's okay. I am going to give myself some rest for now and perhaps come back stronger. I have been through much fatigue. I know my limit and I as a person wanting to join certainly can't compete with people who's been running all their life in the Legion where their bodies were so well conditioned during that 10+ years. but still all your feedbacks are appreciated and received with gratitude. At least knowing something is better than knowing nothing. I can already foresee the out-come as I would probably be one of the slowest guy on the test. I can only improve upon what I already had and push it during the selection.

Don Pedro

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
Sweden
i used to do 3220m in just over 12 minutes....but that was so long ago I don't want to say. haha :D

Thing was, when you know what to do to get 20/20 , you don't go killing yourself to shine, now that is being clever, one thing to run around dressed in shorts, another to do it all, fully equipped, you are supposed to be able to use your weapons right away, not looking for breath and calm down. :D

Don Pedro

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
Sweden
that's okay. I am going to give myself some rest for now and perhaps come back stronger. I have been through much fatigue. I know my limit and I as a person wanting to join certainly can't compete with people who's been running all their life in the Legion where their bodies were so well conditioned during that 10+ years. but still all your feedbacks are appreciated and received with gratitude. At least knowing something is better than knowing nothing. I can already foresee the out-come as I would probably be one of the slowest guy on the test. I can only improve upon what I already had and push it during the selection.

Go take swims, in between (yes, you will be put on trial even in this domain, if you do get accepted Swim or sink in 3 minutes!), best cure. Don't push yourself, 'being the slowest guy', you will only find out once there.

I should add, the distance to swim is 100 meters surface (breaststroke, crawl or whatever makes you float) and to finish, with out stopping, dive and + 10 meters underwater, all this maximum time 3 minutes.