FFL on 60s game show

analog

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Australia
I had this come up on my YouTube feed yesterday:

It's an early 60's game show where someone who has done something interesting or notable in their life fronts a panel along with two imposters, with all three trying to pass themselves off as the real deal. Tonight's episode: "I deserted from the French Foreign Legion".

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
New Zealand
Skip through to 18mins - unless you want to watch the whole show.
How could someone go on television and admit that he was too much of a w*nker to respect his five year contract?

Katalmach

Donator
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United States
Don't know why that guy didn't just join the American service. Although I guess if he was worried about the brutality and boredom, deserting our own army would have been a life ruiner. Screw that dude, and anybody who deserts their comrades in arms

GSP

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Argentina
Skip through to 18mins - unless you want to watch the whole show.
How could someone go on television and admit that he was too much of a w*nker to respect his five year contract?
Well some people just don't care about anything, just doing what they fell like. Deserting the FFL and adminting that in TV is not the worst thing in the world...
Worst is when you see former terrorist, guerrillas adminting that on TV, getting a free pass and THEN asking for compensation money for behind chased by Armed forces...

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United Kingdom
Well some people just don't care about anything, just doing what they fell like. Deserting the FFL and adminting that in TV is not the worst thing in the world...
Worst is when you see former terrorist, guerrillas adminting that on TV, getting a free pass and THEN asking for compensation money for behind chased by Armed forces...
just like this scum bag who is an MP , leader of the Labour party seen with Gerry Adams IRA. Jeremy Corbyn supports any terrorist. :mad:
MP-Jeremy-Corbyn-w_3469446b.jpg

Last edited:

GSP

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Argentina
just like this scum bag who is an MP , leader of the Labour party seen with Gerry Adams IRA. Jeremy Corbyn supports any terrorist. :mad:
Shame shiat all of the world, they use the same red book with the same tactics.... They blow up a school, then they play victims and get money for being "harassed" by the Military and Police...