a French Foreign Legion Forum

Welcome! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fired for being "too aggressive"

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United Kingdom
Naw, you're okay on this one sexpert, I was having one of my legendary humorous whims at Dusa 's misspelling of the word beer for bear.
:love: Aren't I just a barrel of laughs.
you´re a good egg Joseph but i have another humour i think. Now if i was Brigadier-Chef of my tank...we would have a great laugh. :) or can you only command one as a sgt?

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Yugoslavia
It´s the accumulation of These extra calories every day, week in week out which pack on the belly. It happens over time.

Yes, these extra calories every day, week in week out which pack on the dick. It become huge over time. :)

Hex

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Romania
was not putting him down Joseph but you get my Point. A couple of Beers is OK but not every Day. Aside from the Health risks it brings Body fat. It´s the accumulation of These extra calories every day, week in week out which pack on the belly. It happens over time.
I am glad i don't drink beer then.Most most of my friends are alcoholics and I can physically see the bad effects on them...

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United Kingdom
I am glad i don't drink beer then.Most most of my friends are alcoholics and I can physically see the bad effects on them...
i drink but i only drink when i´m in the mood which is every so often or in Company. Don´t get me wrong i´m not perfect either i get drunk too. not an angel..lol. however i try to eat clean most of the time & exercise. regular Training is the key. good you don´t drink.

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Yugoslavia
good you don´t drink.
What's wrong? Is he sick? :) I Think he said he don't drink beer. Maybe something else Hex?

Now you guys pissed me off so I have to go for second round. :)

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Yugoslavia
Especially if he's going for a bear.

Just joking Dusa, you're a good man.:love:
F-it Joe, relax man . I'm not so sensitive. Also I love forest jokes BTW. We have absolutely same joke in Serbian (Eddie Murphy's).
Good things about them, rarely get lost in translation.

So here is one with army connections :

War broke out between two forests and comes time for animals to go to army.
So they first and fox. Fox, not wanting to go in war for some stupid reasons (and no money for service :)), cuts off shes tail.
They say to her:
- You can not go to war, you do not have a tail. You can go home.

Seeing all that, next the bunny came in with freshly cut off ears. They say to him:
-Rabbit, you can not go to war, you don't have ears. You can go home.

Time comes for bear to go for recruitment. Of course small forest info travels fast so bear, wanting to be innovative chop off his dick. They looked at him and tell :
-Bear, you can not go to war, you have flat feet. You can go home.

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
New Zealand
you´re a good egg Joseph but i have another humour i think. Now if i was Brigadier-Chef of my tank...we would have a great laugh. :) or can you only command one as a sgt?
Chef de char as a brigadier chef, I should think it exists, you can be chef de group as a caporal chef, we had one who was chef de group milan i.e. three jeeps, later P4s, which is two missile posts plus his own vehicle.
But who wants to be stuck in a tank of all things. Most of the Brits that I knew in the REC were 4th escadron, which (I think) was anti tank,

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United Kingdom
Chef de char as a brigadier chef, I should think it exists, you can be chef de group as a caporal chef, we had one who was chef de group milan i.e. three jeeps, later P4s, which is two missile posts plus his own vehicle.
But who wants to be stuck in a tank of all things. Most of the Brits that I knew in the REC were 4th escadron, which (I think) was anti tank,
well i would want my Tank...:LOL: although mortars would be OK too. was there a reason why most Brits went anti tank? Maybe some ex Brit Infantry so Milan trained at the time?

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
New Zealand
I couldn't tell you. I'm not even sure if they were anti tank to be quite honest, perhaps reconnaissance? All I can tell you is in Aubagne, which was more of a cross roads in those days than it is now, whenever the 4th escadron would meet up it was mainly Brits and always down to the foyer. Oh, yea us mere mortals could tag along as long as we kept quiet or spoke among ourselves in whispers.:rolleyes:

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
New Zealand
Just a thought, do you remember the Brit boxer John Conteh ? His brother was a chef de section (peleton) adjudant, in the 4th escadron.

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United Kingdom
I couldn't tell you. I'm not even sure if they were anti tank to be quite honest, perhaps reconnaissance? All I can tell you is in Aubagne, which was more of a cross roads in those days than it is now, whenever the 4th escadron would meet up it was mainly Brits and always down to the foyer. Oh, yea us mere mortals could tag along as long as we kept quiet or spoke among ourselves in whispers.:rolleyes:
mortar base plate was not secure at 2:08, mind you Ground Looks solid. looked like they did a quick Action as we called it in the RA.

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United Kingdom
Just a thought, do you remember the Brit boxer John Conteh ? His brother was a chef de section (peleton) adjudant, in the 4th escadron.
yes i remember him. Nigel Benn was in 2 RRF, i met his old Sparring Partner in Celle when the Fusiliers were in Celle... Big George. Hands like shovels.

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United Kingdom
so they thought they were the dogs bollox? well i would have been a mere mortal too, never bothered with all this Special Forces stuff. Drive around the desert in my tank.. :LOL:

Le petit caporal

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
North Korea

4 eme escadron were equiped with HOT misiles

Le petit caporal

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
North Korea
HOTs were usually fired from helicos (ALAT)
Was introtuced to the cavalry after Daguet (1st gulf war)
Since the new programme of arms and material and the flit from Orange to Carpien (sp)...i do not know if they are still in use
Passed my bus licence at Carp (near Cassis) btw

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
New Zealand
HOTs were usually fired from helicos (ALAT)
Was introtuced to the cavalry after Daguet (1st gulf war)
Since the new programme of arms and material and the flit from Orange to Carpien (sp)...i do not know if they are still in use
Passed my bus licence at Carp (near Cassis) btw
My claim to fame is a did the VBL course in Orange with the REC. We spent a week there before going to ex-yougo, In the end the craps (GCP) got all the VBLs
1538060515921.png