a French Foreign Legion Forum

Welcome! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fired for being "too aggressive"

Le petit caporal

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
North Korea
We, 2 rei, recieved reptiles, 91/92 on how to drive and maintain VABs

Le petit caporal

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
North Korea
yeah, my wife don´t drink either. gives me a hard time About it. I think it´s because her Father was a heavy drinker..a good man but did drink too much. don´t know how he did it but he worked hard every day & got sloshed at night. used to say let´s drink a wine together.. he liked his red wine… i mean it was a few bottes never a glass or 1 bottle.

Bought a 3 liter box of Merlot at 13 h ..it's now empty
Was thinking to my self, how would i customise my J.C.B. if i won the loto and to do what with?
Rip up Saint Andrews and Glen Eagles golf courses?...

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
New Zealand
Bought a 3 liter box of Merlot at 13 h ..it's now empty
Was thinking to my self, how would i customise my J.C.B. if i won the loto and to do what with?
Rip up Saint Andrews and Glen Eagles golf courses?...
Word of warning, never customize a JCB after consuming 3 ltres of Merlot wine. Even more so after consuming Castel Piff, the shock can be quite daunting.

scouse arley

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
England
Did you have the old Regimental bath chas? The grot or unclean got a beating & put in a bath with everything we could find. Vim... All the cleaning stuff with piss etc. I never got involved but saw it happen. The troop Sgt encouraged it. Not directly but turned a blind eye. Did my Basic at Woolwich London. Enjoyed it though.
I saw a few of them in Lympstone CTCRM with deck brushes and Vim cut the poor buggars to shit.

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United Kingdom
I saw a few of them in Lympstone CTCRM with deck brushes and Vim cut the poor buggars to shit.
yeah...some people just Draw attention to themselves.. Just become victims...LOL

scouse arley

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
England
yeah...some people just Draw attention to themselves.. Just become victims...LOL
they certainly became the attention of the training team. what I heard that followed them to their unit's too .

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United Kingdom
they certainly became the attention of the training team. what I heard that followed them to their unit's too .
yes no doubt. If you were a Thief it was a big no..no. Saw this too. Beatings.happens in any Army. Anywhere you get men together you'll always get this sort of thing. Saw new guys who arrived getting a hard time too. I was lucky. Was in a room with 2 decent guys. Never got any hassle.

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United Kingdom
Now here is the funny thing scouse...one of the guys in my room became an actor on TV. He played a Detective Sgt. True story. He was from Blackpool. Liked that singer Billy brag i think he was called.

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United Kingdom
He is in this Episode. Sadly passed away after a long illness. Was a funny guy.

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United Kingdom
Dave was a great guy. me , Dave & Dico in a room. Had a good piss up for Dave when he left the Regiment. We went to Hamburg to the Reeperbahn..haha. Had a mini bus full of us. We were going to a disco but changed course to the Reeperbahn.
https://www.imdb.com/name/nm0747407/bio

Most viewed threads of the week