a French Foreign Legion Forum

Welcome! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fired for being "too aggressive"

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Yugoslavia
Dusaboss you can delete your own Posts & "Gimmicks"
And why should I do that? There is no any "Gimmicks".

Just spoke my mind, (bit drunk at Saturday night, maybe more open than usualy), but still speaking what I think.

I don't see reason why would I delete anything. (also don't have option for that).

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Yugoslavia
Roger that. Up until this morning, the entire thread was Dusaboss calling me a liar, offering the thread nothing, so it seemed prudent. Happy to see much more discussion today

No, is not! I just expressed suspicious in your story (overall). For what you attacked me quite rude by PM.

Is it wrong to be suspicious after relatively recent happenings on this forum? Do we need to believe on word to anyone who come here? I don't thinks so.

To be honest, I don't really care what you did or not in your home country. FFL is only service I'm interested in.

So please, let put a ball down and carry on like nothing happened. Didn't have any intention to offend you. For a long time now you are in some "trip" that I'm just waiting to provoke you, what is total BS. I never had anything against you. I even liked you before your unjustifiable aggression towards me.

After our private m. conversation I tried to explain to you what was confusing for me in your story, but to be honest after that much complaining from your side I don't know what to think about you.

Just one thing to clear out. If in real life you behaved in that manner as you did by PM to me (with no reason whatsoever)... you would have to put your "aggression" to the test. Believe me. ;)

Last edited:
Reaction score
Home Country
Canada
You know, I've been in this forums for a long time now, and I've seen quite a bit of people talking about wanting to join, and doing so, whether they failed or succeeded.

But you, Dusa... All I see is talk. "I'm gonna join soon". I can find years of that same statement from your posts.

Take a break from the internet. Stop being on these forums 24 hours a day. Get your ass to the one of the locations. Enough with the excuses. Jesus f*cking christ.

Last edited by a moderator:

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
New Zealand
Dusa + Katalmach give it a rest you two will yea. Now you've got sexpert
Dusaboss you can delete your own Posts & "Gimmicks"
and AI101 joining in,
You know, I've been in this forums for a long time now, and I've seen quite a bit of people talking about wanting to join, and doing so, whether they failed or succeeded.

But you, Dusa... All I see is talk. "I'm gonna join soon". I can find years of that same statement from your posts.

Take a break from the internet. Stop being on these forums 24 hours a day. Get your ass to the one of the locations. Enough with the excuses. Jesus f*cking christ.

I'm being driven to drink. In fact I'm going for a chang right now.

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
Gentlemen, cease and desist petty disputes. Pax vobiscum. Now return to a pleasant forum.:)

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Yugoslavia

When did you last time hear me saying I'm going to join?

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
New Zealand
Good stuff lads, I could use a few tips concerning drunken misunderstandings with the missus. The worse part is she doesn't even drink.:(
But I do;)

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
Good stuff lads, I could use a few tips concerning drunken misunderstandings with the missus. The worse part is she doesn't even drink.:(
But I do;)
yeah, my wife don´t drink either. gives me a hard time About it. I think it´s because her Father was a heavy drinker..a good man but did drink too much. don´t know how he did it but he worked hard every day & got sloshed at night. used to say let´s drink a wine together.. he liked his red wine… i mean it was a few bottes never a glass or 1 bottle.

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
did not speak to me for a week when i got his oldest daughter pregnant...LOL then came in our room(i was Living with them at their house) OK lets have a drink & talk. so we got drunk as a Skunk & that was that...

Katalmach

Donator
Reaction score
Home Country
United States
But I do;)

haha, me and Dusa have established that we are both heavy drinkers. He gets to curious for his own good, I get to angry for my own good. But it's alright now!

For handling it with the women

Step 1) Apologize
Step 2) Disengage. Pray if you must

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
haha, me and Dusa have established that we are both heavy drinkers. He gets to curious for his own good, I get to angry for my own good. But it's alright now!

For handling it with the women

Step 1) Apologize
Step 2) Disengage. Pray if you must
ha ha.....the demon drink.

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Yugoslavia
haha, me and Dusa have established that we are both heavy drinkers.

Did we??? :) "heavy drinker" It's maybe bit too "heavy" word for describing my drinking habit. I drink only beer, It's hard to get drunk with only beer especially if you drink few everyday so tolerance is built up.

Night of our dispute was Saturday about 3 AM . Kinda normal time for man (woman) to get bit loose. Also there was some celebration here so ...

But yes, we worked things out .

Damn! Now I have to go for bear in front of local (only one in town) store. :)

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
Did we??? :) "heavy drinker" It's maybe bit too "heavy" word for describing my drinking habit. I drink only beer, It's hard to get drunk with only beer especially if you drink few everyday so tolerance is built up.

Night of our dispute was Saturday about 3 AM . Kinda normal time for man (woman) to get bit loose. Also there was some celebration here so ...

But yes, we worked things out .

Damn! Now I have to go for bear in front of local (only one in town) store. :)
mmmmm..... i would be careful About drinking very day. getting into a Habit there. can bring a good man down...

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
Especially if he's going for a bear.

Just joking Dusa, you're a good man.:love:
was not putting him down Joseph but you get my Point. A couple of Beers is OK but not every Day. Aside from the Health risks it brings Body fat. It´s the accumulation of These extra calories every day, week in week out which pack on the belly. It happens over time.

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
New Zealand
was not putting him down Joseph but you get my Point. A couple of Beers is OK but not every Day. Aside from the Health risks it brings Body fat. It´s the accumulation of These extra calories every day, week in week out which pack on the belly. It happens over time.
Naw, you're okay on this one sexpert, I was having one of my legendary humorous whims at Dusa 's misspelling of the word beer for bear.
:love: Aren't I just a barrel of laughs.