a French Foreign Legion Forum

Welcome! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fitness & gym videos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
Those batons are fantastic, when I did some security training a few years back we did some training on them. Heavy and compact. Can break a jaw or arm easy if used correctly. Much better and efficient than the old plastic batons imho.
they are fantastic. Hardened & compact. I am not selling them ..just my opinion

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom

Krav Maga
Yeah...there is the military System & the softer civilian stuff they teach. Reminds me of a bar the local Battalion used here...one day this Turk came in mouthing off he was a Kick Boxer. He ended up in Hospital... His Kick boxing never worked... Lol he learned British Army boxing ...haha

SnafuSmite

Reaction score
Home Country
South Africa
Krav maga those bitches up bro. :)

To be honest I also think that majority of Krav Maga techniques are BS
It depends on who trains you, you get these gimmick guys that did a 1 month course and now thinks he's an instructor, the actual proper instructors that have trained for years and done the proper training are fantastic, I believe French COS commandos are taught a variant of Krav.

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
It depends on who trains you, you get these gimmick guys that did a 1 month course and now thinks he's an instructor, the actual proper instructors that have trained for years and done the proper training are fantastic, I believe French COS commandos are taught a variant of Krav.
mate i doubt if he has ever done it. maybe watched it on youtube. 100% right though. There are variations of the system softer for civilians because of legal reasons

Status
Not open for further replies.