Fitness & gym videos

Surfguy

Super Active Member
Ratings
205 1
Home Country
United Kingdom
Nice that two countryman wound similar interests. Maybe this could result in some friendship?
I mean...to be honest (as I always am) maybe me self is little bit intrigued with this and some of Sexpert's "babydolls", but man... I can't like girls whose body structure resemble too much for boy. (actually man on hard core weight training)

Nothing against those who like that, but I think women's body can be muscular , feminine and sexy in same time.

One example :

I mean... she is not great dancer, but she is dominating tennis for how much? And just look at that a$$... mmm. Yeah some may not like it but I adore it. ;)
I agree, women should have feminine bodies not masculine, toned yes please but not to the point of looking like a bloke .

Ratings
811 13 22
Home Country
United Kingdom
Maybe I`m a secure heterosexual and you are an insecure homosexual...just saying;) , you can come out of the closet here , we wont judge you.... honestly .
funny thing is only you talk about gay men..no one else

i can only assume you are very immature & are trying to get this thread deleted for some reason

Here below is a workout for you bro...:D

Ex-Pongo

Hyper Active Member
Ratings
63 1
Home Country
Scotland
I'm a martial artist (of sorts) not a bodybuilder. And this video gets me going. Mental strength is the most important strength in my book.

Surfguy

Super Active Member
Ratings
205 1
Home Country
United Kingdom
funny thing is only you talk about gay men..no one else

i can only assume you are very immature & are trying to get this thread deleted for some reason

Here below is a workout for you bro...:D
Your posts are not relevant to any would be Legionnaire`s fitness (or anyone's fitness for that matter ) so I dont understand why you keep posting...other than you must be getting off on it.

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Ratings
617 11 16
Home Country
Yugoslavia
maybe they would not want to look like you..just sayin ;) View attachment 4365
Experts (we can call them real sexperts :)) say that best sex last between 5 and 15 min. Below 5 min (of active sex) it's too short and longer than 15 usually starts to be annoying for both you and girl, man, goat, etc :)

"I can make you a new man in in only 15 min a day." Wonder what one can do in only 15 min? I guess, in that short time he can only make you a gay man by ... doing something to you for 15 min. :)

Joke aside, let say 20 min of training a day. That could be really beneficial to some who has no physical activity at all, if spend right way.

Last edited:
Ratings
811 13 22
Home Country
United Kingdom
"I can make you a new man in in only 15 min a day." Wonder what one can do in only 15 min? I guess, in that short time he can only make you a gay man by ... :)

Joke aside, let say 20 min a day. That could be really beneficial to some who has no physical activity at all, if spend right way.
Best thing is find a good Polish woman :D

Most viewed threads of the week