Fitness & gym videos

Le petit caporal

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
North Korea
Climb a multi storey up and down five times a day, with a shopping bag full of buck fast and you will see progress

Le petit caporal

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
North Korea
Obvisouly isn't pished enougth
Back in the day, i owned à french air force leather jacket (official) : Rapace or Joe can confirm it's one piece of extra good fabrication. ....To get back to quartier was a haul. ..200 meter wall that belonged to the Hospital, just before camp (gone now and rebuilt else where)....After a time, (some years more or less). My jacket developped a white chalk left sleeve shoulder! The Muncipiality works in strange and corrupt ways, imo

OP
S
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United Kingdom
Obvisouly isn't pished enougth
Back in the day, i owned à french air force leather jacket (official) : Rapace or Joe can confirm it's one piece of extra good fabrication. ....To get back to quartier was a haul. ..200 meter wall that belonged to the Hospital, just before camp (gone now and rebuilt else where)....After a time, (some years more or less). My jacket developped a white chalk left sleeve shoulder! The Muncipiality works in strange and corrupt ways, imo
aye... climbed a few fences when pished.

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Yugoslavia
The videos you post, she is gorgeous.

I feel like I should be paying you a subscription.
Nice that two countryman wound similar interests. Maybe this could result in some friendship?
I mean...to be honest (as I always am) maybe me self is little bit intrigued with this and some of Sexpert's "babydolls", but man... I can't like girls whose body structure resemble too much for boy. (actually man on hard core weight training)

Nothing against those who like that, but I think women's body can be muscular , feminine and sexy in same time.

One example :

I mean... she is not great dancer, but she is dominating tennis for how much? And just look at that a$$... mmm. Yeah some may not like it but I adore it. ;)

Last edited:
OP
S
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United Kingdom
Nice that two countryman wound similar interests. Maybe this could result in some friendship?
I mean...to be honest (as I always am) maybe me self is little bit intrigued with this and some of Sexpert's "babydolls", but man... I can't like girls whose body structure resemble too much for boy. (actually man on hard core weight training)

Nothing against those who like that, but I think women's body can be muscular , feminine and sexy in same time.

One example :

I mean... she is not great dancer, but she is dominating tennis for how much? And just look at that a$$... mmm. Yeah some may not like it but I adore it. ;)
One day you will understand...:unsure:

OP
S
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United Kingdom
Here dusaboss... For you Bro ...:D

Surfguy

Super Active Member
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United Kingdom

One example :

I agree, women should have feminine bodies not masculine, toned yes please but not to the point of looking like a bloke .

OP
S
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United Kingdom
I agree, women should have feminine bodies not masculine, toned yes please but not to the point of looking like a bloke .
maybe they would not want to look like you..just sayin ;)charles_atlas1.jpg

Last edited:
OP
S
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United Kingdom
respect bro..respect :)

Most viewed threads of the week