Fitness & gym videos

OP
S
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United Kingdom
Barbell Hacks.. Old school but a great exercise if you don't want bigger glutes. Really targets the Quads.

OP
S
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United Kingdom
Bicep like a Golf Ball...

OP
S
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United Kingdom
I have Push up Bars at home but you can put your hands on two thick books

OP
S
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United Kingdom
was doing these today.. i actually like bands better than a cable set up. Great exercise to fix any slouching. hits the upper back very well.

OP
S
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United Kingdom
if you can do chin ups/pull ups for back biceps in this workout.

OP
S
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United Kingdom
89 year old dude...Sumo deadlift...

OP
S
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United Kingdom
Perhaps if he had showed us the exercises he was doing rather than just flexing, it would have gone down better.
He probably does very basic exercises. The bread & Butter ones, Barbell curls or ez bar. Some Dumbbell work maybe incline or on a preacher Bench/ or Spider curls. Cable work maybe at the end. Of course the Triceps at the back of the arm give Overall Arm size.

OP
S
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United Kingdom
this true.. Real men are a thing of the past in some peoples minds. all this Left, Liberal Bullshit

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Yugoslavia
this true.. Real men are a thing of the past in some peoples minds. all this Left, Liberal Bullshit
What's real man for you? I don't consider for real man guys obsessed with their body, training every single day for 4 hours, counting every single calorie, get depressed if don't train 2 days, spading big amounts of cash for supplements and hormones. That's not real man. I know that kind, believe me.
This story is taking out of concept it probably comes from fact that normal man in his late 30s - 40s can't have visible abs and be muscular in same time without crazy training and diet regime, insane genetic and most likely steroids.
Most girls don't consider gym rats with crazy musculature to be sexy. They don't like dad's body too. If you ask girls what male body they like most of them would go for guys who train but not too much, don't have body fat under 10 %.

OP
S
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United Kingdom
What's real man for you? I don't consider for real man guys obsessed with their body, training every single day for 4 hours, counting every single calorie, get depressed if don't train 2 days, spading big amounts of cash for supplements and hormones. That's not real man. I know that kind, believe me.
This story is taking out of concept it probably comes from fact that normal man in his late 30s - 40s can't have visible abs and be muscular in same time without crazy training and diet regime, insane genetic and most likely steroids.
Most girls don't consider gym rats with crazy musculature to be sexy. They don't like dad's body too. If you ask girls what male body they like most of them would go for guys who train but not too much, don't have body fat under 10 %.
you do not need to train 4 hours a Day.
you do not need expensive supplements if you eat properly.
Hormones are not needed unless competing (yes it´s true folks)
women don´t care if you look big or small. size of the wallet counts.
Under 10% is competion. most with a good body will be 15-20%
a man in his 30s-40s is still young enough for visible abs. i have them at 52. stop the boozing .

OP
S
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United Kingdom
These are very good. Roman chair squats. Some call them Sissy squats but that's a different exercise.