a French Foreign Legion Forum

Welcome! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fitness & gym videos

Status
Not open for further replies.

GSP

Reaction score
Home Country
Argentina
Lori is a lovely Person.

some of These People really are so dumb..not a fake Picture.

I don't know how it is in Europe or the UK, but sadly in Argentina, Brazil and most of south american countries...
Gym are run by friends of the owners who think because they are in very good shape, they are fit to train other people... While true teachers and trainers who got their degrees have to beg for an opportunity...
These guy do end doing more damage than good, in some case end up hurting the people who is just seeking for a healthier life..
So they take a middle age person who never did cardio in their whole life and pretend them put them in a bycicle and force them to do 35 km/h for 20 mins non stop... and if they fail "YOU ARE NOT TRYING!!!"
Or worst when they sign them up for 40k marathons and they are first timers......
Then they wonder why people pay the month goes for 2 weeks and then quits.

If that halfwit drops the barbell in front of him, there goes a fifth of his social income.
Natural selection at its finest

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
I don't know how it is in Europe or the UK, but sadly in Argentina, Brazil and most of south american countries...
Gym are run by friends of the owners who think because they are in very good shape, they are fit to train other people... While true teachers and trainers who got their degrees have to beg for an opportunity...
These guy do end doing more damage than good, in some case end up hurting the people who is just seeking for a healthier life..
So they take a middle age person who never did cardio in their whole life and pretend them put them in a bycicle and force them to do 35 km/h for 20 mins non stop... and if they fail "YOU ARE NOT TRYING!!!"
Or worst when they sign them up for 40k marathons and they are first timers......
Then they wonder why people pay the month goes for 2 weeks and then quits.

Natural selection at its finest
Yes i've had skinny nerdy guys come in the Gym with a Weight Programme ala...Arnold 1975. 6 days a week, massive volume. Just crazy as these Hardgainer types are better using short abbreviated Programmes with basic exercises. They believe the muscle mags Bullshit. Also wasting money on supplements. The mags are 60% advertising for gullible young men. CrossFit in itself is not bad but they do basic Olympic lifts to muscular failure then you see terrible Training Form. Soinal injury waiting to happen. These lifts are dangerous if not done proper.

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Yugoslavia
Everything heavily chained up. :) Slavic brothers, we are known for integrity. :)

Amway good idea for heavy bag (car tires). I was thinking how to make one which would be robust and cheap. Those on market today are wear poor quality

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
Everything heavily chained up. :) Slavic brothers, we are known for integrity. :)

Amway good idea for heavy bag (car tires). I was thinking how to make one which would be robust and cheap. Those on market today are wear poor quality
yes i thought that myself. The Tires are great.

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
One of the best in Germany was Emin Boztepe (EWTO) under Kernsprecht, who runs the EWTO. Emin is in the USA with Schools over there & in Germany. Also in East Europe. I met him. He is very good.

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
I find these muscle bound women unappealing. If they had any interest I hetero sex they would suck you in and blow you out in bubbles. Just a thought.:unsure:

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
I find these muscle bound women unappealing. If they had any interest I hetero sex they would suck you in and blow you out in bubbles. Just a thought.:unsure:
C´mon chas you would love to wrestle with one of them...;)

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
I don´t have a Thing About These women just think why not? I know women who compete & they are cool. not as arrogant as some Men..honestly.

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Yugoslavia
Totally agree uncle Chas. Sexpert and GSM have slightly twisted taste for women. ;)

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Yugoslavia
"Tires don't hit back"

Joe, that's just movie line. In reality and any martial artist (with hitting technique involved) knows importance of heavy bag.

You have sparing which isn't full on fight and you have fights. You simply can't spar or even less fight with full straight every training. There is limited amount hits in head one can take in his life.

So don't undermine importance of heavy bag. And even if one isn't fighter, heavy bag is great way to lose weight and strengthen almost every muscle.

Status
Not open for further replies.