Fitness & gym videos

OP
S
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United Kingdom
I didn't said that real man should have dad's body. In fact I think that real man should at least has wider shoulders than waist.
But I also think that if you can't see six pack on someone you can't say he is not real man. And isn't and of the world for guy , like no girl should sleep with him.
And I'm pretty damn sure that real man doesn't look like this :

View attachment 4590
Please ..not all weight trainers are like big Ron. Not all take "supplements". Been over this time & time again. You do not even need a split routine to build muscle either. I myself like an upper/lower split. Full body is good too.

jonny

Actual or Former Legionnaire
Legionnaire
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Norway
OK, now try this trick from a 2REP camp in Algeria, about 1960, known as Cote 924.

OP
S
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United Kingdom
Agree with this to a point. If you have a damaged cartilage it's better to do leg press. I learned this after a knee OP in 99. Key hole surgery, now i can do them nö problem at all. But first leg press is better Till it heals.

OP
S
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United Kingdom
Doug is a very clever guy. Following on from the Last Video about leg extension & squats.. Sissy squats He believes are more efficient.

jonny

Actual or Former Legionnaire
Legionnaire
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Norway
Nah, just a run of the mill suspect terrorist, but they never told the truth if you just asked them, so you had to soften them up first a bit. They were suspect terrorists, after all. Mind you, not proven yet.

OP
S
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United Kingdom
Sissy squats were of course known by old school Trainers like vince gironda. He did them without an apparatus.

Ex-Pongo

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Scotland
I didn't said that real man should have dad's body. In fact I think that real man should at least has wider shoulders than waist.
But I also think that if you can't see six pack on someone you can't say he is not real man. And isn't and of the world for guy , like no girl should sleep with him.
And I'm pretty damn sure that real man doesn't look like this :

View attachment 4590
Yikes
Dude, I hope I didn't come across as a tool there. I know what your getting at, i'm just having a moan at the average UK bloke. We aren't all that fit anymore.
Peace.

OP
S
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United Kingdom
Nah, just a run of the mill suspect terrorist, but they never told the truth if you just asked them, so you had to soften them up first a bit. They were suspect terrorists, after all. Mind you, not proven yet.
No i like it jonny. We need people with balls now.

Ex-Pongo

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Scotland
Just started this workout again. I like to do it about twice a year just to bust myself. Not easy but fully recommended.

OP
S
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United Kingdom
it´s never too late...amazing woman.

Le petit caporal

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
North Korea
This is why i am learning Serbo Croate. Handiling the interrogations and all that. Have invested in a pair of Stanley pliars and a claw hammer too.

Most viewed threads of the week