Fitness & gym videos

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United States
Reminds me of a guy who told me he won a boxing Match by just raising his glove, the guy looked was cought off guard and He whacked him with the other Hand. Army boxer who was training us. πŸ˜†
Classic πŸ˜‚πŸ‘Œ have to pay attention and learn to read people, something only time and experience can teach

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United States
Worked in our BQMS stores & armoury. Was from πŸ‡―πŸ‡² if i remember correctly. Good guy. Small but very fast.
I really need to get into a martial art. Aside from a dip into kendo, I never had any formal training in any style of fighting aside from some basic hand to hand from the army. Any suggestions? I'm tall and lean, alot of type 1 muscle fibers

OP
S
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United Kingdom
I really need to get into a martial art. Aside from a dip into kendo, I never had any formal training in any style of fighting aside from some basic hand to hand from the army. Any suggestions? I'm tall and lean, alot of type 1 muscle fibers
Could do anything. Wing chun / jeet kune do is pretty good. Hard to find a good sifu in jeet kune do. Up The road where i live there is a good martial arts school. A friend who probably is like you is a Dan grade in tae kwon do

OP
S
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United Kingdom
Kenpokan in Hannover a good Studio. They do a lot of Systems there.

jonny

Actual or Former Legionnaire
Legionnaire
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Norway
Oh well, Chuck is OK, but I reckon he would be no match for our fighting kangaroos!

9E8A5892-71AB-4B68-9272-EE61FACCAF6A.gif

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Yugoslavia
If you want real fight applicable skill then Boxing, kick boxing for you.

OP
S
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United Kingdom
Don’t the Aussies eat kangeroo too? 😁 Kangeroo Steak.
Yup..
Get it in the Supermarkt... πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Last edited:

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Yugoslavia
I was thinking Krav or Muay Thai.
"Krav Maga those bitches up bro!" :)

I'm not big fan of Krav Maga. There is some good things and there is some BS. Also there is many stiles and variations some of which are complete BS.

Muay Thai ... sure. That's just another kick-boxing discipline. More complete and closer to real fight then straight kickboxing. Definitely good if not best striking based martial art.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United States
"Krav Maga those bitches up bro!" :)

I'm not big fan of Krav Maga. There is some good things and there is some BS. Also there is many stiles and variations some of which are complete BS.

Muay Thai ... sure. That's just another kick-boxing discipline. More complete and closer to real fight then straight kickboxing. Definitely good if not best striking based martial art.
I've see real Krav Maga used before, and it was effective. Don't mock a system because fools dishonor it with shabby performances and bs.

Muay Thai is solid from what I have seen and researched. Excellent striking, but I would learn some solid grappling from BJJ

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United States
I've see real Krav Maga used before, and it was effective. Don't mock a system because fools dishonor it with shabby performances and bs.

Muay Thai is solid from what I have seen and researched. Excellent striking, but I would learn some solid grappling from BJJ
I've been in a few fights, one or two against people with martial art experience. Training helps, but unless you reach a certain skill level, it is almost always trading a few punches or elbows, and then the ground settles it.

I am not a great fighter, and I have lost some fights 😁 but the ones I win are from being an opportunist or just simply choking someone out

Most viewed threads of the week