United Kingdom
even ripped glutes... don´t get excited Dusa :ROFLMAO:

OP
S
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United Kingdom
Guy is a bit radical but interesting all the same. Modern bodybuilders eat 5/6 meals a Day & force feed. some even blame the Bloated Guts of todays Bodybuilders because of the volume of food. or is it GH (growth Hormone). anyway just thought i would post this. The Video made me think of a comment the Wee Cpl made to a question about weight control..he said eat once a Day. I think myself two meals a Day are fine. Depending on the Foods eaten of course.

Le petit caporal

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
North Korea
Eat once a day and dump once a day at a regular hour..the secret is in the fiber (food for thought....more fiber than protiens)

OP
S
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United Kingdom
Eat once a day and dump once a day at a regular hour..the secret is in the fiber (food for thought....more fiber than protiens)
proteins are important too but i get what you are saying. Eggs are a good wholesome food. The full egg.

Last edited:
OP
S
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United Kingdom
listen to the 2.55 mark. Vince Gironda knew this in the 50s.

OP
S
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United Kingdom
When I got to the part where he was recommending 45 (forty five) eggs a day, I clicked pause. ;)
Yeah... The old school guys did eat like 36 A DAY NO joke.. I mean nö way can you do this. Talking less of course. 😆

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United States
I usually two large meals, once in the mid day and another before bed. The other times I eat is small things, maybe a packet of tuna, or a banana. I'm not a big guy so I don't need a whole lot of food in order to work.

*tested with good results, I can survive on water and crackers and still do decent work for up to three days

Ex-Pongo

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Scotland
I eat twice a day most days. Drink alot of full fat milk (nature's protein shake) and a bit of chocolate. Maybe a bottle of whisky at the weekend. I'm more of a circuits kind of lad these days rather than a strength athlete or runner.

Most viewed threads of the week