Fitness & gym videos

OP
S
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United Kingdom
You want her to squeeze you between those thighs? Aren't you? ;) To be honest (as I always am) currently I'm having similar thoughts. It would be interesting journey... If I survive. :)

Do those girls even date regular men?
Schmoes is a word often used, I am not one 😁 you'll find that the people who date or marry hardcore bodybuilders are themselves involved in bodybuilding in some way. I have seen exceptions though.

OP
S
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United Kingdom
I like the Russian system of Sambo. I have a Dan Grade in Judo & like Grappling.

OP
S
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United Kingdom
well changed now. I remember all we had was a Multi Gym to weight train on. Still did the job though.

Ex-Pongo

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Scotland
Looks like there is a lot of Commonwealth in the Army now. was a few when i was in but now they seem to recruit more.
Our antitank was practically Fujiian. The HQ Company was African. Practically a Commonwealth Legion.

OP
S
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United Kingdom
Our antitank was practically Fujiian. The HQ Company was African. Practically a Commonwealth Legion.
And you were in a scottish regiment.. The old Queens Own Highlanders! 😄 Amalgimated with the Gordons

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Yugoslavia
You know you want it... Don't fight it
No I know I don't want it; have my limits on how muscular woman can be in order to be attractive. Too much testosterone. Far from naturally occurred.