Not open for further replies.

Ex-Pongo

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Scotland
Big jay visits the marines 👍
That's awesome to see. When I was a young squaddie, I watched Cutler jump from the Olympia edges to taking down Coleman. And now he is giving back. So cool.

OP
sexpert
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United Kingdom
That's awesome to see. When I was a young squaddie, I watched Cutler jump from the Olympia edges to taking down Coleman. And now he is giving back. So cool.
Yeah... Looks like he took time. Plans to visit a few camps. He's not arrogant like some.

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
New Zealand
Looks good. Nothing wrong with machines. Training later at home so free weights. 👍
There are free weights and another row of machines on the other side. I've only been able to go to it once in the 2 years, weeks (it seems like years that I've been here). this week I'll try and make it twice, but who knows.

OP
sexpert
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United Kingdom
Like How she says, my core is tight.
Abs Rock Solid 😁 prefer these to lunges but use dumbbells.

OP
sexpert
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United Kingdom
I hate overhead dumbell step ups with a passion, especially when the box is at 24 inches:sick:
Good to get those tight buns 😆
I like:: squats
DB step ups
Stiff legged deadlifts

OP
sexpert
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United Kingdom
People get confused with Romanian Deadlifts & Stiff legged Deadlifts...

OP
sexpert
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United Kingdom
Squats and split jerks, probably my two favourite movements.
This guy does some good lifts. I like the hang clean also clean & press from the floor. so many great old school lifts which are really technical, harder than they look. work every muscle & really as you know get you breathing hard.

OP
sexpert
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United Kingdom
even just cleaning the bar without a press is a great exercise & warm up or power exercise.

SnafuSmite

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
South Africa
This guy does some good lifts. I like the hang clean also clean & press from the floor. so many great old school lifts which are really technical, harder than they look. work every muscle & really as you know get you breathing hard.
In my opinion one the most difficult movements is snatching.

OP
sexpert
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United Kingdom
In my opinion one the most difficult movements is snatching.
I see some people who think they can do these lifts but they can´t. I am no expert in power lifting but some of the crossfit people are an injury waiting to go off. Explosive movements & power are good but they try to go beyond failure. The result can be a disaster

SnafuSmite

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
South Africa
Was very lucky, had a brilliant coach. You couldn't touch weights until your technique and form was 100%, it was PVC pipe until you were competent. Then empty bar and progressional weights, straight back all the way otherwise burpees till you sick.

OP
sexpert
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United Kingdom
Was very lucky, had a brilliant coach. You couldn't touch weights until your technique and form was 100%, it was PVC pipe until you were competent. Then empty bar and progressional weights, straight back all the way otherwise burpees till you sick.
yeah.. you are so 100% spot on. Reminds me of the first time i met a Guy who was a competitive Bodybuilder.. i thought i could Deadlift but no :ROFLMAO: . He was more into just basic lifts at the time. Humbled me big time with the weights & Form. You learn from it.

OP
sexpert
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United Kingdom
Doing a 6 Day workout at the moment. not heavy weights but supersets.
Back & chest & Abs(supersets)
Legs & shoulders
Arms (supersets)
OFF
Repeat.

workout with no more than 2-3 sets per exercise.
chest & Back 2 sets per exercise, 3 exercises per muscle group no rest between supersets. Fast workouts with higher reps. enjoy the PUMP !

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.