Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
sexpert
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United Kingdom
Best exercise for a wide back(Barbell rows). Builds thickness from the erectors to the base of the skull.

Crawdad

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United States
As for US southerners ... it looks to me that most American guys here and in legion are from south. BTW I never met black American willing to join FFL

Just noticed that last bit. I gotta speak on it.

But, you have. Just based on photos posted here:

1) His cervens screen name escapes me, but the former Legion hopeful that was living in a tent before he joined the USAF was at least a Mullato (half-Black).

2) I'm 1/8th Black; what used to be called an "Octaroon". Not really apparent unless I grow my hair/beard out and stay out in the sun.

3) Not sure--- and dude, let me know if I'm wrong-- but the ice fisherman from the land of 1,000 lakes looks at least 1/4 Black.

As far as few Brothers wanting to join the the Lègion, well... It's more complex than this, but broad strokes: You don't always want to be the first one to do some sh$t when you're Black. Reason being, you could either wind up Jesse Owens or Emmit Till. High risk, High reward.

Last edited by a moderator:

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
New Zealand

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Yugoslavia
Is that you Crawdad? :). Yes, definitely it can be said that you (or man on pic) have "black blood".
When I read about your 1/8 black ancestry my first reaction is that you are BS-ing. You know, like some Americans claim that they have some percentage of Indian blood ,but in fact they have something like 0,02 %. :). (Do you know what I'm talking about?) But no. I was wrong. You are OK.

Anyway, I didn't want to say nothing negative against Afro-Americans or blacks in legion. There is many of black guys in FFL, but not so many Americans.

I just noticed fact that most guys from US here on forum are whites from southern states (I'm pretty sure that situation in FFL is pretty close). Am I'm saying something wrong or incorrect?

Noticing (also fact) that blacks in US usually have criminal record much more than whites of same age (so they can't join US force) one would expect much more of them willing to join FFL. But that isn't case. Add also poor financial state of many blacks in US.

Just my observation .

Last edited:

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Yugoslavia
I found this article on the BBC sports page:
As I said. I don't feel sorry at all for that old man because when some McGregor cash lay down on his bank account he would remember that day as probably best going out of his life.

As for those who need drawing to explain ... No I'm not justifying McGregor's action at all.

OP
sexpert
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United Kingdom
Listen from the 2:00 Mark..
😁

OP
sexpert
Reaction score
Best answers