Fitness & gym videos

Stellar Mella

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Indonesia
As I said. I don't feel sorry at all for that old man because when some McGregor cash lay down on his bank account he would remember that day as probably best going out of his life.

As for those who need drawing to explain ... No I'm not justifying McGregor's action at all.
dana should put em in the octagon with khabib with no rules valetudo style no time limit fight to death bare knuckles

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Yugoslavia
Sexpert did you have that water heating gadget in your tank for tea ? I watched some doco about tea and sow that inchresting device which standard for UK tanks

tea.jpg

OP
S
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United Kingdom
Sexpert did you have that water heating gadget in your tank for tea ? I watched some doco about tea and sow that inchresting device which standard for UK tanks

View attachment 5405
Yes but we never used it in the m109. Used more in the afv 432 think the Tank boys used it a lot. We did have one though.

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Yugoslavia
Yes but we never used it in the m109. Used more in the afv 432 think the Tank boys used it a lot. We did have one though.
I really love miltary gadgets. I'l be using it for sure if I were in tank.

OP
S
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United Kingdom
I really love miltary gadgets. I'l be using it for sure if I were in tank.
I remember we cooked cans of Steak & kidney Pudding (babies heads) by putting them on the exhaust pipe. Was cooked by the time we got to the next location. 😆 Could do it on the Abbot sp gun

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
New Zealand
Until I saw the electric cable, at first I thought it was an old ACC hay box, which came before the Norwegian containers. That's progress I suppose.
Just wondering if Dusa didn't get his threads mixed up.

OP
S
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United Kingdom
Until I saw the electric cable, at first I thought it was an old ACC hay box, which came before the Norwegian containers. That's progress I suppose.
Just wondering if Dusa didn't get his threads mixed up.
We are all mixed up on here 😄

OP
S
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United Kingdom
although i only trained in shotokan for a short time i did speak to this man. A very friendly man who laughed a lot.

OP
S
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United Kingdom
I also spoke to Suzuki sensei & still have a letter from him. In the days when people still wrote letters. He made a big impression on me. spoke about shindo yoshin ju jitsu & wado ryu.

OP
S
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United Kingdom
A great interview. Neil Adams was my boyhood hero.