Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
sexpert
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United Kingdom
a bit G@y this video but might be useful to some dudes on here..

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
New Zealand
If I may be so bold as to add, being ex-army catering corps, which includes being a certified member of the 'Royal Institution of Public Health & Hygiene (giving me the right to add RIPHH after my name -I kid you not) o_O the UKs finest, it is NOT recommended for you to have have a dog in the kitchen while giving a cookery lesson. This recommendation does of course include scratching the dogs head before adding the topping to your pizza.

Signed Joseph Cosgrove RIPHH
;)

Edit: I had a quick look through Mr. Muscle man's pizza ingredients, can ANYONE, rital or other tell me, please, how the hell can you make a pizza without oregano! Dusa au secours.
I'm sorry, but I can only accord a 2 /10 for Mr Muscle's "Supreme Pizza".

Last edited:

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Yugoslavia
Dusa au secours.
My god I don't know where to start :). OK, dog first. It's good that he scratched dog's head. It could be some other part of dog. (don't know if title in hist shirt represents his sexual orientation :))

Watching this guy's mixing dough with spoon and than so clumsy with his fingers... I think he never made any dough before this video. Hell, I'm not sure he ever cooked something more complex then sandwich. :)

Than all that pre-sliced ingredients. Shredded cheese! Man If you are too lazy to shred your cheese just order pizza or buy frozen. I can't stand guys who buy things like that. E.g. sliced fresh fruit and similar things. You paying more for same amount. You gating fruit which is not fresh as unsliced and you polluting environment with unnecessary plastic package. Just use your knife for god sake. How hard that can be? :)

Last, your oregano question Joe. Actually I think I heard that traditional pizza topping is just olive oil, tomato sauce and mozzarella. But I would agree with you on this one Joe. Me also can't imagine pizza without oregano.

Conclusion- I would rather watch this guy pumping biceps, then cooking something again. :)

Tips for crispy pizza dough. How you make dough isn't that much important is it more how you bake it. For perfect pizza you would need brick oven or big ass industrial one, both capable of making temperatures of 500 °C.

Most of us don't have that at home so we would go for next best thing. Which is pizza stone. Its cheap and easy to find (Any flat stone small enough for oven would also do the trick). You will also need pizza peels. You can improvise with something (like this guy did with paper) but believe me its better to just buy or make peel. (I know, I made mass in kitchen couple times :)). So put your stone in oven turn it on max and let it heat well. Then put your pizza with peel directly in oven on hot stone. Make dough thin enough and don't go crazy with topping so it can be done in max 7-8. 15 min is too long for good pizza.

O yes I forgot. Make dough at least one day before you making pizza!

Last edited:

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Yugoslavia

This trick for crispness also look interesting. I might try, but I think that preheating on burner would dry it to much.

OP
sexpert
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United Kingdom
My son makes a great Pizza but He buys all the ingrediants then makes his own creations...square shaped Pizzas😆

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
New Zealand
"The holy grail of all MREs menu 23 pepperoni pizza slice" WTF:rolleyes:

where is all this plastic waste going? I honestly cannot see your average American soldier taking all that crap back to base with him with him.

OP
sexpert
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United Kingdom

where is all this plastic waste going? I honestly cannot see your average American soldier taking all that crap back to base with him with him.
They will nö doubt dig a hole.. Bury it😆
Remember burning charge Bags can't remember why they did it. Was the SMIG .. Gunnery Sgt maj who supervised it. Had to be laid out and done in a particular way. Quite a blaze. 😆

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Yugoslavia
Apparently they say that pizza is great. I told you guys that I'm getting turned on when I'm watching this MRE videos. :) Have to order couple of them and go to nature. No point eating them at home.
Correct Joe. Do they have to make that with all that plastic. Every single item is wrapped in thick have plastic. Looks like contractor who makes this plastic for US military have some good connections in Pentagon. :)

OP
sexpert
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United Kingdom
Apparently they say that pizza is great. I told you guys that I'm getting turned on when I'm watching this MRE videos. :) Have to order couple of them and go to nature. No point eating them at home.

Correct Joe. Do they have to make that with all that plastic. Every single item is wrapped in thick have plastic. Looks like contractor who makes this plastic for US military have some good connections in Pentagon. :)
i will eat a tuna pizza later. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most viewed threads of the week