Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
sexpert
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United Kingdom
This Reminds me of a guy who made a mushroom omelet but with magic mushrooms πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Yugoslavia
they have a lot more than sex tourism to see and try.
Drink Chang with Joe? :)
You thought I was agitating for veganism?
Yeah, little bit. My mistake .
"Kolinje" (AKA pig's armageddon. :)) Wonder did I heard that expression before. Is it used in all parts of Croatia?
Probably biggest fear of Serbian people after draft wind is that they gonna ban pig slaughter at home when we join EU. (which is never). Do you in Cro slaughter your pigs freely Perun?
Mate i get my bacon from the Supermarkt πŸ˜„πŸ˜‚
Don’t think i could slaughter a piggy 🐷🐽🐷🐽
Yeah, it's kinda sad, but you get over when barbecue start smells.
Maybe god EU immigration policy would be. You are not allowed to immigrate until you ate one whole pig. :)
Bit too much salt in there, Any idea what that second language is?
No?
tell him Dusa, will ye.
Thai I guess?

OP
sexpert
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United Kingdom
Maybe god EU immigration policy would be. You are not allowed to immigrate until you until you eat one whole pig. :)
My father was a butcher i helped him sometimes on a saturday morning. How do they slaughter them there Hit on the head then throat cut? Or electric shock?
I am guess ing a good old AK47 πŸ˜‚

Perun

Super Active Member
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Croatia
Dusko,
Freely? For now yes, you call a veterinarian to be present and that's it. It's "kolinje" or "svinjokolja" in continental parts - coastal parts don't have that custom.
My father was a butcher i helped him sometimes on a saturday morning. How do they slaughter them there Hit on the head then throat cut? Or electric shock?
I expected more from a Jock! LOL - if you don't cut the jugular , no blood for blood sausages. Cut and collect in a bucket.
Gas pistols (for between eyes), knife under throat, and a stab in the heart. Crew of four people at least,
An animal over 120 kg, doesn't die easily.

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Yugoslavia
Mate i get my bacon from the Supermarkt πŸ˜„πŸ˜‚
I got homemade aged ham from last year. (could probably aging with more). Can't buy that in supermarket. I mean you probably can today, but not in every and it's pricey.
I got THIS gun for pigs.

piΕ‘tolj.jpg

Planning to build el. shocker from old transformer. People using axe in head which really looks barbarian especially if pig is big and sometimes need couple hits to go down. I guess there's no nice method to do that, but some are better than others. F, thinking about it I would go vegan.

OP
sexpert
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United Kingdom
Poor piggy.. Shocked his nuts πŸ˜‚

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Yugoslavia
Poor piggy.. Shocked his nuts πŸ˜‚
Its that's bitches fault! She wanted d$ck so badly so she pushed him on fence and both of them got electrocuted. :)
I guess I'm now sexist or against animal rights?

I getting all those epithets and that's on forum which is definitely on the right sight of spectrum. I wonder what would happen if I go to some US college campus dedicated forum? I would really want to try that just to F with them. :) Anyone knows good woke forum for that?
BTW this is only form of social media Im active on

Last edited by a moderator:

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
New Zealand
Thai I guess?
That is correct Dusa. I can read every word that was in the video. Big deal, stop showing off ! It's not that at all. It is just that all the lessons that I took seemed to be orientated around food. The Thais have this amazing fixation for eating, sleeping and putting on makeup. Erika tells me that when the Thai girls come out of the toilets, in the shopping malls, instead of washing their hands, they re-adjust their make up. Mind you the lads are the same, instead of washing their hands they flick out the comb.
When you go to the shopping malls you have rows and rows of stalls which all seem to sell the same product -a word of warning if the price is not shown, move to the next stall as you will be certainly ripped off. If the price displayed looks fair, but you cannot see anyone, move closer and look behind the counter. You will see the person either sleeping, eating or retouching her make up, or studying facebook.

The other day I was with Erika at one of the two big shopping malls. She goes off to look for the best deals, and there always lots of them, where as I go across to the 7 eleven and get myself a shop priced Chang beer. I then sit in one of the comfortable chairs which are dotted around the place. they have tables and electric sockets to charge your phones with. I usually take out my book and enjoy my chang.
On this occasion I was joined by a Thai who, as they do, decided to get their heads down. Being the Chinese New Year, they are everywhere. I don't know how it is over there, but they seemed surprised to see a 'farang', or in other words anyone who is not Thai, in my case a westerner, openly drinking beer in a public shopping mall. And at the same time his "Thai girlfriend" crashed out next to him. We were even getting a few strange looks from the Thais themselves. When I finished my beer and was leaving I left the can next to the sleeping Thai :whistle:

IMG_20200124_152221.jpg

And in case anyone would accuse me of using Erika to create a joke:
IMG_20191230_144136.jpg
and no she does not go around town dressed like that. That is us at home. She made me promise not to show it to anyone.;)
me in my office at home:

image.jpg IMG_20200126_105323_HDR.jpg

OP
sexpert
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United Kingdom
the above video is not neu.. but what he says is new ;)

Last edited:

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
New Zealand
Yeah Sexu, but what is actally talking about there?
he is talking for about 10 minutes, anyone paying for an hour's course, is going to be disappointed. I'd suggest to him that he made the video before hand and advise his pupils (is that the right word?) to watch it on you tube, warm up before hand and get down to the nitty gritty as soon as they get to the dojo for an hours practical.
Qu'en penses- tu Dusa? What do you think?

OP
sexpert
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United Kingdom
Yes he talks a lot in his Videos. He is very
he is talking for about 10 minutes, anyone paying for an hour's course, is going to be disappointed. I'd suggest to him that he made the video before hand and advise his pupils (is that the right word?) to watch it on you tube, warm up before hand and get down to the nitty gritty as soon as they get to the dojo for an hours practical.
Qu'en penses- tu Dusa? What do you think?
yes he talks a lot but was very good at the time. Could back it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most viewed threads of the week