Status
Not open for further replies.

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Yugoslavia
Good eye, Dusa. You can always tell a store-bought pair when a woman is on her back; gravity doesn't affect them the same way it does the natural ones.

I picked up a chick in a pool* hall who had just gotten implants (unbeknownst to me; hell, I was only 22). It gave me the shock of my young life back at her place, when I got a hand under her bra and felt a line of sutures.

*Pool: Kind of like Billiards or Snooker for you European types.
Right . It's really weird on touch .. cold and gummy .. and then you have scars .. thanks ... but not for me. Surprisingly there is many guys who likes that. Probably kind who just want for others to see that his girl have big boobs, nothing else. You know those who were fake Versace, D&G, etc clothing. It's not about how they feel about it, it's about what others think about it. I'm convinced those are sad persons. Both guys and girls with gummy tits around them. (apart from few who find happiness in that, but that is their call).

Even Pamela Anderson took out her boobs which made her what she is. Surprisingly to many looks like she is actually smart individual. At least according to some of her late speeches in public.
Maybe (probably) she is lying and other thing, but she is definitely not just dumb pretty blonde.

BTW I would always choose small, real tited (and especially butt) J.Lo or Beyonce over her.

Last edited:

Crawdad

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United States
Eh... When they're new, they're pretty nice for a bit of branlette espagnole. (Google it, though definitely NSFW). Probably gonna get a timeout for saying so, but it needed to be said.

"" BTW I would always choose small, real tited (and especially butt) J.Lo or Beyonce over her."

Mais; Pourquis pas tous les deux?

Last edited:
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United Kingdom
No doubt some may disagree but I hope this thread will be discontinued. In my opinion it has little to do with military fitness.
Many bulked up with muscles would be unable to pass the Brit Para P. Coy or the RM Commando Course.
With the former it is all speed and aggression. With the latter some training might be useful for the massive load carries. Even so they are known as the ; Lean Green Killing Machine or racing snakes covering ground at speed.

Le petit caporal

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
North Korea
A général fitness thread would have been better, i agree
Could still happen
Making to level 7 on the Luc Léger test or above (beep test) needs more than just body mass
Post Shitum
Quit smoking NOW

Surfguy

Super Active Member
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United Kingdom
No doubt some may disagree but I hope this thread will be discontinued. In my opinion it has little to do with military fitness.
Many bulked up with muscles would be unable to pass the Brit Para P. Coy or the RM Commando Course.
With the former it is all speed and aggression. With the latter some training might be useful for the massive load carries. Even so they are known as the ; Lean Green Killing Machine or racing snakes covering ground at speed.
My thoughts exactly , the steroidal freaks here may have short term strength but not endurance , stamina and agility.
Best file the thread in the bin in my opinion.

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United States
Should be fitness and training I think. More inline with prepping for selection or with Legion fitness. YouTube is full of all kinds of weight lifting models if we so choose to check them out.
I'd be interested in learning about rucking and what not for preparing but like Joseph has said many times, the idea is for the Legion to be able to shape you.

SnafuSmite

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
South Africa
Agreed, not to talk smack about a bloke thats no longer here, but 95% of the content in this thread is nothing to do with the Legion or fitness in general. More of a showcase of steroid infused organisms that might be ripped but have zero useful or functional fitness. I second Chas's suggestion and suggest we open a thread on actual functional fitness more Legion/Military related.

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
New Zealand
Guys I am all for it
Should be fitness and training I think.
Tom that has got to be the dumbest proposal I have ever heard...
Actually I was just going to open a thread by that name (following Tom's advice) until I saw that it comes under the category of forums, Misc, fitness and training.
rather than open a thread with questionnaire, send in your ideas;
I'll start it off (I'm not (exactly pulling rank here;)- the questionnaire is open to the rank and file also :whistle:).
Why not "training in preparation to joining the legion" ..Alright (y)(y)(y)(y)o_O(y)

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
New Zealand
Guys
if I don't get any ideas, then I'm going for the thread "no Silicon valley, only natural for the legion" At the risk of making myself look very silly -con myself.
Dead line is Saturday morning (thai time) 10:00.

Ex-Pongo

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Scotland
You can be big and still pull off a decent enough bleep test or tab. Depends on your body type. I am the type of bloke that NEEDS to strength train in order to be able to run. Endurance training (without strength training) weakens me, it especially weakens my immune system and slows my recovery down.

The idea that muscle mass is a bad thing to endurance is an idea that took root in the British Armed Forces back when Rome was still a credible threat. Time and science has since moved on. In fact, any professional that needs to be fit for their role, soldiers, firefighters, football players, even those cricket players are all getting seeing the benefits of adding strength routines to their training program.

Whilst steroids is dumb, resistance training is not. When I first entered depot, I was a tall, gangly 17 year old kid. I had trouble running/tabbing etc. I'd have mystery back pains etc. Now the 'training' staff just fragged me harder with more running and tabbing. Doesn't make sense to anyone but they did it. And I am still paying for it. It's only since I became a PT I discovered that about half of 17/18/19 lads have mechanical issues because they are gaining height and size faster than their bodies can cope. It's the end stages of puberty.

Cardiovascular exercise is great, but its only one corner of the square. The others is nutrition, recovery (sleep/rest) and strength training.

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Yugoslavia
If you are big bulky guy you carry all the extra mass from which in most cases you don't have benefits. It's more stress on joints heart and lungs. Even if it's all muscle. Muscles need oxygen and energy that's why we don't see big guys in any sports where endurance is needed.
Some fat tissue is needed for soldier (of healthy man). I consider that below 12 % body fat isn't healthy for grown man.

Perun

Super Active Member
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Croatia
"Physical preparation and/by FFL requirements" 🤔 (or: .... in accordance with....)

...🏃‍♂️........... 🏃‍♂️🏃‍♂️🏃‍♂️🏃‍♂️🏃‍♂️..............

on a funny side: "How to became a speeding snake?"

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.