a French Foreign Legion Forum

Welcome! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fitness & gym videos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
This is muscular Endurance. How to squat. not low reps but high reps.

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
Good for the lower back...important for running with weight. Some do stiff deads, romanian deads, Standard Deads (Deadlifts) Good Mornings which are mainly seen in powerlifting gyms. Hyperextensions are much safer.

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
Romanian Deadlifts… start with hyperextensions first as this is more advanced.

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
A good exercise to do at home to Train the upper back,rear shoulders. Also important when running with weight.

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Yugoslavia
Sexpert can you show us some pictures of your body?

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
New Zealand
Sexpert can you show us some pictures of your body?
Perhaps by PM :eek:

A quote often used by the French,
“Turn your tongue seven times before speaking. This way you'll have time to think if you ought to say the things you want to say.”
:cool:

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
Perhaps by PM :eek:

A quote often used by the French,
“Turn your tongue seven times before speaking. This way you'll have time to think if you ought to say the things you want to say.”
:cool:
haha...my mother warned me about men like that...

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Yugoslavia
Ohhh man . Only now I'm realising what I said. :).

My thought were in different direction. I was thinking, because Sexpert talking a lot about gym and bodybuilding (whenever he is not talking about sex :)), also he is some instructor I believe, maybe he should show us some proves that he is successful in what he's doing.

I mean, I can say online that I'm built like Phil Heath (current Mr, Olympia, what remember mes, this year competition started today) , but in reality I may look like some couch potato uncle Joe (not you Joe Cos :)).

So Sexpert no. I wasn't thinking to... :) I mean I'm not Polish, but I'm Slav same as Poles so ... :)

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
what T-shirt is this guy wearing? cleans are a good exercise. clean & press better. full Body.

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom

My thought were in different direction. I was thinking, because Sexpert talking a lot about gym and bodybuilding (whenever he is not talking about sex :)), also he is some instructor I believe, maybe he should show us some proves that he is successful in what he's doing.

I mean, I can say online that I'm built like Phil Heath (current Mr, Olympia, what remember mes, this year competition started today) , but in reality I may look like some couch potato uncle Joe (not you Joe Cos :)).

So Sexpert no. I wasn't thinking to... :) I mean I'm not Polish, but I'm Slav same as Poles so ... :)
mate you´re infact describing yourself i think. Not everyone talks for years About doing Things such as joining the Legion. ;)

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
love the Music in this. This is actually a good Workout she´s doing…

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom

I learned Sport und Fitnesskaufmann in this School. I speak fluent German. Yes I am also a Fitness Trainer. It normally takes 3 years in this School but i passed in 2.5. I was the only non German out a class from 26. so if i was a Young guy like you, i would just go. not talk. I know i would if Young again go Cavalrey Recce .
http://cms2.bbs14.de/

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Yugoslavia
but in reality I may look like some couch potato :) describing yourself i think.
Nope I'm definitely not that. I Got some little beer belly (real beer belly, one which disappears once you stop drinking beer).

I'm not satisfied with my body, but I look better than most guys. I would change that very soon.

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
Nope I'm definitely not that. I Got some little beer belly (real beer belly, one which disappears once you stop drinking beer).

I'm not satisfied with my body, but I look better than most guys. I would change that very soon.
A little beer belly ain't Bad ...LOL. Diet would get it off quickly with a 1 hour walk in the evening. Just don't let it get too big. Then you'll look like big Daddy. The British guys will remember him.

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
Dusaboss both you and I are looking forward to see an example of Sexpert's 'Bird Squats'.:unsure:
It is not over until the fat lady sings.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.