a French Foreign Legion Forum

Welcome! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fitness & gym videos

Status
Not open for further replies.

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Yugoslavia
some people can control it & some can´t. simple as that.
Yes, but one should be really stupid MF to get addicted to weed. Alcohols not that simple, but also is not simple to get addicted, (you really need to be persistent :)). Some other stuff not so funny and naive with heroin being most addictive widely available substance.

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
Yes, but one should be really stupid MF to get addicted to weed. Alcohols not that simple, but also is not simple to get addicted, (you really need to be persistent :)). Some other stuff not so funny and naive with heroin being most addictive widely available substance.
you´re saying alcohol is not easy to get addicted..utter rubbish. If you drink every day you are getting into a problem & if you say you are not..then you are just kidding yourself. look at the damage it does to your brain over time & internal organs. I drink now & again & not just a couple of beers when i do
and i know it affects my training for a couple of Days. maybe up tp three for some.
giphy (17).gif

Last edited:

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Yugoslavia
Comparing to some other stuff is not that easy to get addicted to alcohol. Have in mind that alcohol is widely available drug and its usage is more are less socially accepted.

That video is made in Croatia or Serbia. :)

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
Comparing to some other stuff is not that easy to get addicted to alcohol. Have in mind that alcohol is widely available drug and its usage is more are less socially accepted.

That video is made in Croatia or Serbia. :)

r4pObT6.gif

Surfguy

Super Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
Dude, you are making huge presumptions.

You are a racing snake, that's good. You have found a way to train that works for you. Myself, on the other hand, falls into a different group. I can't run all that well unless if do resistance training, be that weights, martial arts and swimming. Without doing the resistance stuff, I turn into a weaker, doughier version of myself.

Fitness is a huge, complicated subject and I don't think anybody has all the answers really. And for reference, I am a Lv 3 Personal Trainer.
What I`m trying to get at is bobybuilders are not fit (steroids fcuk you up) and their physique is not suited to being a Soldier / Infantryman which is what we should be discussing here , I`ve got mates who are serving Army and RM and all mock bodybuilders.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
What I`m trying to get at is bobybuilders are not fit (steroids fcuk you up) and their physique is not suited to being a Soldier / Infantryman which is what we should be discussing here , I`ve got mates who are serving Army and RM and all mock bodybuilders.
It's not about steroids & Bodybuilding. I am sick of morons who know nothing about these things rambling on about it. This thread is about all Fitness. Instead of moaning.. Post something about Fitness otherwise don't read the thread or comment. Move on. Stop stirring the shit..

Surfguy

Super Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
It's not about steroids & Bodybuilding. I am sick of morons who know nothing about these things rambling on about it. This thread is about all Fitness. Instead of moaning.. Post something about Fitness otherwise don't read the thread or comment. Move on. Stop stirring the shit..

The majority if not all of your posts show people who use steroids and illegal supplements , this has nothing to do with fitness, dont take my word for it just ask any doctor , stop posting crap that satisfies your sexual fantasies and trying to mislead forum members.
If forum members want to learn how to get fit to a standard that the Legion wants Stoengs training program will work and will not risk creating serious health issues .(Stoeng served in the Legion for many years)

"Personal trainers" who take a part time course and receive quasi educational certificate seem to think it qualifies them to advise on health, steroids and supplements which in a word is "dangerous".

Last edited:
Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
The majority if not all of your posts show people who use steroids and illegal supplements , this has nothing to do with fitness, dont take my word for it just ask any doctor , stop posting crap that satisfies your sexual fantasies and trying to mislead forum members.
If forum members want to learn how to get fit to a standard that the Legion wants Stoengs training program will work and will not risk creating serious health issues .(Stoeng served in the Legion for many years)

"Personal trainers" who have a quasi educational certificates seem to think it qualifies them to advise on steroids and supplements which in a word is "dangerous".
well first of all instead of using Google tell me all about the people you know who use steroids. tell me some names per PM. I know people in bodybuilding & want to hear all your information about cycles..etc.
My sexual Fantasies are none of your business if you have a problem with me PM me.

all you are doing is starting online fights with people, first me now with EX _Pongo. I am still thinking you have deeper issues on all of this. I can imagine you´ve had a few kickings.

I am a Trainer too as is EX-Pongo .. I am also a Sport & Fitnesskaufmann (Google it) it´s sport Administrator 3 years in College. I also have trained to a very high standard & know a lot of people in this scene. stop babbling & talking shit.
as i wrote if you are really hell bent on trouble PM me stop rambling on here.

Surfguy

Super Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
well first of all instead of using Google tell me all about the people you know who use steroids. tell me some names per PM. I know people in bodybuilding & want to hear all your information about cycles..etc.
My sexual Fantasies are none of your business if you have a problem with me PM me.

all you are doing is starting online fights with people, first me now with EX _Pongo. I am still thinking you have deeper issues on all of this. I can imagine you´ve had a few kickings.

I am a Trainer too as is EX-Pongo .. I am also a Sport & Fitnesskaufmann (Google it) it´s sport Administrator 3 years in College. I also have trained to a very high standard & know a lot of people in this scene. stop babbling & talking shit.
as i wrote if you are really hell bent on trouble PM me stop rambling on here.

I dont use google I use google scholar ,clearly this will be a new thing to you, with scholar you will only find peer reviewed papers (this means they have been approved by people who have at least a PhD) so you can rely on their findings.
Your training qualifications will only qualify you to do just that and no more and certainly will not give you a medical standing where you can advise on any medicine/drug/supplement and that even includes whats available over the counter, to give advise that advocates illegal supplement use also makes you a fraud and criminal under UK law.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
I dont use google I use google scholar ,clearly this will be a new thing to , with scholar you will only find peer reviewed papers (this means they have been approved by people who have at least a PhD) so you can rely on their findings.
Your training qualifications will only qualify you to do just that and no more and certainly will not give you a medical standing to be able to advise on any medicine/drug/supplement and that even includes whats available over the counter.
this reminds of your expertise on all military matters.. probably from the same internet sources as we all know you have never served in the military :ROFLMAO: do one Walt

Surfguy

Super Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
this reminds of your expertise on all military matters.. probably from the same internet sources as we all know you have never served in the military :ROFLMAO: do one Walt
As I`ve said before I have never claimed to be ex or serving Military so no walting here , you need to look in your mirror to find a walt.

Ex-Pongo

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Scotland

Not all bodybuilders use steroids. I used to be a bodybuilder, whilst in the army. No steroids. It is true, us bodybuilders did get mocked a bit when I was in. But it was mostly in good fun.
I also don't think you should tell people what to discuss. Be man enough to ignore if you don't like it.

Btw, my course wasn't part time. It also doesn't give me all the answers but I know a bit.

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
This is very old school & if you can stretch the Rib cage after a certain age is in my opinion doubtful but some of these guys did get great results from Breathing squats & pullovers. High rep squats really do get you breathing very hard. Try 20 rep squats with a good weight. I do think this can be benificial to a running programme . Goju Ryu Karate also has Kata for breathing training.

Ex-Pongo

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Scotland
Milk and squat diet.

Never used steroids in my life but the above program turned me into a tank.

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
Milk and squat diet.

Never used steroids in my life but the above program turned me into a tank.
it´s old & bold but hard. I always do high rep squats. no 5x5 ..i did this too but no my legs grow on reps.

I belive a true fitness programme must include nutrition
100% the late Vince Gironda said it´s 85% nutrition. he was a big believer of liver tablets.. crazy dude but was ahead of his times.

Status
Not open for further replies.