a French Foreign Legion Forum

Welcome! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fitness & gym videos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
Sexpert check edit above.

I don't like Eastern European type. Sure there is many beautiful girls, but they are somehow to white for me.
:) well all babes are good. I like Japanese women too.... even though most chicks were Blond

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
:rolleyes: tedious, your comebacks are that of a school kid, I guess hanging around school gates does that.
aaah...my stalker is back. :LOL:<

Frustrated insults show weakness of character.

Last edited:

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
New Zealand
:rolleyes: tedious, your comebacks are that of a school kid, I guess hanging around school gates does that.
Although I'd just given you a private warning, I'd like to ask the two of you to tone it down a bit. This is obviously meant as a joke, but the person on the receiving end will not take it as such.
So if you would, the two of you, knock it on the head :oops:

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
Although I'd just given you a private warning, I'd like to ask the two of you to tone it down a bit. This is obviously meant as a joke, but the person on the receiving end will not take it as such.
So if you would, the two of you, knock it on the head :oops:
yes Chef :)

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
There has been questions about flat feet on the forum..

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
posted before about Emin but i can honestly say if you have a chance try to find one of his schools.

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
A great French Bodybuilder. Old school body, square pecs, narrow waist.

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
Abs routine like Frank Zane...many reps & no weight. Broomstick twists you never see now. I still do them. I don´t care what any expert says they really are great for the obliques & lower back.

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
There are machines now for these..but do not use an Olympic bar use a Broomstick. Drag your obliques round slowly. will hit it all. my best abs were when i did 3 x 200 reps of these.

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
This was actually part of a VHS Tape:D i got some years ago called AB Blast. Scott (RIP) was killed i believe in Irak. He was an ex Navy seal. The Advanced workout was a bit harder with hanging leg raises from a bar & some other exercises.

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
steve reeves one of my boyhood idols along with neil adams (Judo)

Status
Not open for further replies.