a French Foreign Legion Forum

Welcome! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fitness & gym videos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
Apparently he was angry because the old Man would not accept a whisky from him.. :rolleyes: what a piece of sh3t. Old Guy took it like a king. got this of a UK Bodybuilding site i write on. so i think it´s real.

Le petit caporal

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
North Korea
Anything goes in my book
Have you ever heard of a queue du boeuf / oxtail stick (twisted wood cane) It's illégal to carry one in France but okay for the home

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Yugoslavia
Just a bully boy. Send him to Adj Chef Lopez 😉😁
If you talking about Dana White, you are right :)? He is real bully. He's bullying his fighters, bullying fans and whole MMA sport. He's making something closer to American Wrestling. Did you notice, every time before UFC event some scandal come out. Last time was doping, now this ... It's obvious that he want attention on UFC and more Pay-per-view.

As for McGregor, he just playing his role really good and get paid for it.

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
any so called Top fighter who sucker punches an old man in a bar is not a man. Never teach you that as a kid? I would be ashamed of myself to write he´s just playing a role.

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
New Zealand
Whether he's an old man or not, he's not a professional fighter training hours every day in order to beat another pro fighter. The fact that the guy is just sitting there when Mr. McG turns up and wants to act the big shot, isn't very good for any combat sport.

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
Whether he's an old man or not, he's not a professional fighter training hours every day in order to beat another pro fighter. The fact that the guy is just sitting there when Mr. McG turns up and wants to act the big shot, isn't very good for any combat sport.
exactly & as for the comment about him playing a role...& making money, he is paying back lots of money because of his acts of stupidity. Should Ban him from fighting again.
send him to the Jungle i say !! Adj Chef awaits him

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
I mean i remember in the pubs in scotland sometimes the old boys would get lippy at times and want to fight because of the whisky...LOL.. remember one guy about 60 plus calling me a young c@nt ... :ROFLMAO:
just laughed at him. Infact i think we bought him a drink.

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
just in case anyone wants to take up sword fighting. looks like they are going for it..

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Yugoslavia
never read such utter trash. :rolleyes:
Why? All I'm saying is that he is playing good role of his "McGregor Character" which is great for UFC . I'm not saying he's not like that in real life or that he is not talented and good fighter. But yes some of his behavior, acts and conflicts are obviously "pumped up" in favor of his character.

Yes, he is paying money for his acts, but he is making much more by doing that and taking public attention. That money wouldn't be there if he is just good fighter (and not promoter) as he is. But you are free to believe Dana White and his statement that he is paying millions for what he do. Here it is for last incident:

I think he is not so short fused and hot headed and there is much more calculations in his acts. After all he didn't do nothing so extreme or bad which will threatened his career.

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
I think he is not so short fused and hot headed and there is much more calculations in his acts. After all he didn't do nothing so extreme or bad which will threatened his career.
just f@ck off this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.