a French Foreign Legion Forum

Welcome! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fitness & gym videos

Status
Not open for further replies.

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Yugoslavia
Well said this man.. Has moral Standards
Totally agree with this guy. My point is! I was not defending Conors behavior! I'm just saying that there is possibility this is staged. I'm not sure, I don't know and I don't really give F. Just one thing I'm sure. Timing of releasing of this video is definitely not coincidence! We can move one now.

As for US southerners ... it looks to me that most American guys here and in legion are from south. BTW I never met black American willing to join FFL

Crawdad

Reaction score
Home Country
United States
"The young Bloods of the South, sons of Planters, lawyers about Town, good billiard players and sportsmen. Men who never did any work, and never will. War suits them. The rascals are fine, brave riders, bold to rashness, and dangerous subjects in every sense…. As long as they have a good horse, plenty of Forage. This is a larger class then most men suppose, and are the most dangerous set of men which this war has turned loose upon the world. They are splendid riders and shots, and utterly reckless. Stuart, John Morgan, Forrest, and Jackson are the types & leaders of this class. They must all be killed, or employed by us before we can hope for Peace. They have no property or future & therefore cannot be influenced by anything except personal considerations. I have two Brigades of these fellows to my Front…. They are the best Cavalry in the world."

--Union General William Tecumseh Sherman, 1863.

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Yugoslavia
You would like to take her home don't you? :) No argument with that woman. You just do what she told you. :)

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
I do like the Brazilians, any i have met were very friendly people.

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Yugoslavia
At start they say Kimo have 5% of body fat. :) Guys, just 2 google searches and you will know that they are full BS. Than they say that he is taekwondo black belt, day something... And he not even trying to kick guy who is shorter than him , smaller than him and who is master of grappling technique !?! What wrong with this picture? More I'm watching UFC more I'm convinced that they are if not full of sh*t at least half full. :)

Nothing personal Sexyperty my man ;). I like that post of yours. I'm just complaining against that organisation (UFC) already mentioned I don't like.

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
At start they say Kimo have 5% of body fat. :) Guys, just 2 google searches and you will know that they are full BS. Than they say that he is taekwondo black belt, day something... And he not even trying to kick guy who is shorter than him , smaller than him and who is master of grappling technique !?! What wrong with this picture? More I'm watching UFC more I'm convinced that they are if not full of sh*t at least half full. :)

Nothing personal Sexyperty my man ;). I like that post of yours. I'm just complaining against that organisation (UFC) already mentioned I don't like.
Feel free to express yourself bro 😆

Status
Not open for further replies.