a French Foreign Legion Forum

Welcome! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fitness & gym videos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
the Cops kept pretty cool here.. if that was in the US, he would be swiss cheese !

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Yugoslavia
This guy has a Foreign Legion knife :)
I like the knife. Simple and I guess good quality? No stupid Rambo mambo - jambo accessories that most likely wouldn't be used by anyone. Stupidest of them is hollow handle as storage for them. That just drastically reducing strength of an knife and you can easily put all that and much more in any pocket or box you would not go on survival (camping) or mission with only knife. (But you can't just grab knife, run from police in icy forest and then almost kill them all with it :))

Here you just have sharpening stone which will anyone need sooner or later.

That stone is to small for any serious sharpening but is more than enough for first aid.
BTW I'm really good in knife sharpening... just to saying.:cool:

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
This might look funny but these guys are deadly. Take your head off nö problem

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
New Zealand
very simple stuff.
I remember, after a mission profonde on the isles du salut, where the legion has/had a centre de repos, one of the Sgts a real nasty b*stard - Italian, who spoke fluent English took us on a morning session of sport. Each had to carry two stones, woe betide that person who had picked stones that did not meet his satisfaction.
For some reason we got on and after half an hour he sent me to put up the rope for the end of the exercise. Boy was I glad to get it over with. When the section returned to the bivouac, he asked me 'I suppose you've already climbed it to make sure it's safe?' I wasn';t going to lie and said no, ...but I have pulled on it, I added. 'OK then show us how it's done' :rolleyes:

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
I remember, after a mission profonde on the isles du salut, where the legion has/had a centre de repos, one of the Sgts a real nasty b*stard - Italian, who spoke fluent English took us on a morning session of sport. Each had to carry two stones, woe betide that person who had picked stones that did not meet his satisfaction.
For some reason we got on and after half an hour he sent me to put up the rope for the end of the exercise. Boy was I glad to get it over with. When the section returned to the bivouac, he asked me 'I suppose you've already climbed it to make sure it's safe?' I wasn';t going to lie and said no, ...but I have pulled on it, I added. 'OK then show us how it's done' :rolleyes:
Battle pt.. Remember the logs 😆

Status
Not open for further replies.