a French Foreign Legion Forum

Welcome! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fitness & gym videos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
now this is an important video while the lower back is important for a soldier, Running with weight on your back. He shows a simple way to train your lower back. I used to do Heavy Deadlifts but now i use more passive movements. I still squat heavy so my lower back is involved.

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
not bad but i always did the Neider press with a weight plate & close grip tricep bar parallel grip. makes your hands "light". works the front delts, traps/upper back..

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
Squats are the most natural movement you can do. if with weight or free hand.

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
If someone asked me what one exercise i would do to keep in shape it would be Barbell Squats & high rep. not light weight but enough to tax you. Sissy squats shown in the last video are very hard if you need to work without weight.

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
not sure if this guy is ex Legion or not but has a nice workout going.

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
New Zealand
What a mess 🤔

for anyone who can't be bothered to read the article, it says that the Ref's don't agree with men playing as women in rugby against women.
"Referees are reporting that they have been warned not to question “bearded men” who are playing as “women,” for fear of appearing bigoted or non-inclusive."

I mean if a bloke wants to dress up as a woman:ROFLMAO: shouldn't he be doing something a little bit more feminine than playing rugby?:unsure:

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom

for anyone who can't be bothered to read the article, it says that the Ref's don't agree with men playing as women in rugby against women.
"Referees are reporting that they have been warned not to question “bearded men” who are playing as “women,” for fear of appearing bigoted or non-inclusive."

I mean if a bloke wants to dress up as a woman:ROFLMAO: shouldn't he be doing something a little bit more feminine than playing rugby?:unsure:
Good point Joe.. It's just crazy. I mean you can be gender neutral if you want 🙄 i mean honestly what the hell is going on.

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Yugoslavia

That's becoming real problem in many sports and federations. Guys in charge not wanting to be called bigot or just going with a flow of political currents accepting this total nonsense. I mean it's so stupid ... how people becoming so retarded in this day and age. :). If doesn't matter why we don't see trans persons woman to man winning male divisions?

Status
Not open for further replies.