a French Foreign Legion Forum

Welcome! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fitness & gym videos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
No, and I wouldn't. You realize that video is just promo for that? How much is? 200$? I don't see any great function with this. You can do same exercise with dumbbells. The advertising it as speed bag, but this don't do same for you. Speed bag is primarily for building good coordination of your arm movements and this thing doesn't do that at all. Yes you would train little bit of delts and traps with this thing, but as I said you can do that probably even better with regular gym equipment
Kurt says it all from 1:00 to 1:06. :)
:)

Perun

Super Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Croatia
This is a nice doco on nutrition. I liked it, and I think it can help those that are in serious training.

Sorry no naked chicks:(

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Yugoslavia
This is a nice doco on nutrition. I liked it, and I think it can help those that are in serious training.

Sorry no naked chicks:(

Yeah, but is not really honest . It's totally pro veganism, taking side and even distorting scientific researches (or cherry picking those which fits their agenda). Plant based diet could be very beneficial to many people. But in that doco they taking it to next level. Like it's gone cure cancers and make all your troubles go away. Things are not that simple.

This is god podcast where you can hear different opinion. (If some want to watch all 4 h. :) Just part would be enough)

Perun

Super Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Croatia
"Adapt what is useful, reject what is useless, and add what is specifically your own."

We are all different, there is no one diet for all.

Somehow when it comes to sport diet, names like N.Đoković, Conor Mcgregor, Arnold Swartchesomething,
are people I would listen, Joe Rogan is not on the list.

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
I am amazed at Lee priest who i like follow ing. He loves Burgers, chocolate but when in training he just Looks 100% different. Even now he's dieting for i think a Film role.

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
His face Looks a bit funny as he's getting a Tattoo removed

Perun

Super Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Croatia
Thanks for stopping by on the love channel bro 😁

Thank you, It's good to be here? 😇
On subject of "love", picked my mate at the airport yesterday. Came from Thailand (and on/in Thailand 😉)
bored me to death with photos, videos, and stories where, with whome, how long etc.
Will visit in the future definitelly, they have a lot more than sex tourism to see and try.

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Yugoslavia
"Adapt what is useful, reject what is useless, and add what is specifically your own."

Somehow when it comes to sport diet, names like N.Đoković, Conor Mcgregor, Arnold Swartchesomething,
are people I would listen, Joe Rogan is not on the list.
Not to be partybreaker but Djokoić got down with his career when he started to go fully vegan. Only turned back when he reintroduce fish and milk. Arnold ate kilos of meat in his hey days. Joe Rogan advertising for carnival diet which is also probably not god idea.

Thing with only plant based diet is that is not nutrient dense enough and our digestive system is not efficient enough to process it. As you say its individual thing and it may work for some people, but not for others. We see that some people can perform sports on high levels with it. I don't know, but i'm totally against people who fed their children with vegan diet. That could easily turn bad. Also I have to watch film first in order to comment it :), but I have some ideas what is about.
Are you vegan Perun?

Perun

Super Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Croatia
Vegan? Of course not. I eat everything, 75kg, 183cm.
Slauthered only 2 pigs this year. "kolinje"(preparing meat for winter, hams, sausages, bacon etc)
just to be a big thing in the past:(

You thought I was agitating for veganism?

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
Bill pearl 🙂

Perun

Super Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Croatia
AAAh, english! You could go for some bacon.. Silly me..
You have to have some in your fridge always:mad:;)
Bacon is the best plan B when it comes to food.

Status
Not open for further replies.