a French Foreign Legion Forum

Welcome! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fitness & gym videos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
Who knows, maybe I could have some fun with her. :) Only thing stopping you do same was fact that she is woman. :)
being very honest dusa , she was a very good looking blond woman. very sweet. I was honestly a bit shocked at how dirty she was. was a bit crazy..then you have know when it´s time to leave it. women can be sweet as pie but also trouble.

had it before bro..they want a baby...

Perun

Super Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Croatia
Dr Sexpert,
Would you please give an opinion on pain/injury (?) I've been having for some 6-8 months now. The pain moves from front side of the shoulder, down the biceps to elbow. Travels so to speak. I thought that I have some sort of muscle rupture, now I think it has something to do with the nerve. Right arm, had three fractures on it over the years on different places but I don't think it has something to do with it.
Any thoughts?

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
Dr Sexpert,
Would you please give an opinion on pain/injury (?) I've been having for some 6-8 months now. The pain moves from front side of the shoulder, down the biceps to elbow. Travels so to speak. I thought that I have some sort of muscle rupture, now I think it has something to do with the nerve. Right arm, had three fractures on it over the years on different places but I don't think it has something to do with it.
Any thoughts?
Only a doctor can say but could be your bicep as you wrote. Are you doing heavy deadlifts or rowing yates style with a reverse grip?
I would go with a pinched nerve maybe in your neck.. If it does not clear up get a scan done. An X ray is not enough. I had a C6/C7 it gave me weakness in my triceps & pain in my hand radiating to my middle Finger. This is a sign too with numbness.

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
The neck is very delicate & affects different Motor functions.
The C6 myotome is a group of muscles controlled by the C6 nerve. These muscles include the wrist extensor muscles, which allow the wrist to bend backward; and the biceps and supinator muscles of the upper arm, which serve to bend the elbow and rotate the forearm

Perun

Super Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Croatia
Thank you for your reply, I've been doing some physical labour until a month ago . Numb fingers - yes, sometimes it's the index and the middle one, sometimes the other two.
I think you are right re neck and the nerve. I'm doing some exercises that help but the main problem I think is my bed. Definitely getting a new one.
Thank you Dr!(y)

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
Thank you for your reply, I've been doing some physical labour until a month ago . Numb fingers - yes, sometimes it's the index and the middle one, sometimes the other two.
I think you are right re neck and the nerve. I'm doing some exercises that help but the main problem I think is my bed. Definitely getting a new one.
Thank you Dr!(y)
As i said only a Doctor can tell you.. i am a muscle Techniker :ROFLMAO:

what is the most funny "come on" you´ve recieved from a woman? I think the most weird or bizarre was a Teacher who trained in the Gym. Looked like butter would not melt in her mouth.
so we was talking together as usual and she said she had a big op at her Dentist so she could not drive & needed help to get home & into bed. she wanted someone to put her to bed..etc to sleep off the injection, Gas whatever they use nowadays.
she said , Hmmm, i don´t think i can ask or trust a neighbour as her family lived in another town. she sort of looked at me with her big eyes.. i just said, i think you should ask your parents. I mean do you really want to put yourself in a maybe difficult situation? she might say you intefered with her.... who knows.
I decided to play safe... i am sure she wanted it but then again maybe just my sick mind ! :unsure:

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
Come to Germany Perun. all you really need to work as a Trainer here is a so called B Licence. This covers you. If you want to work as a Personal trainer you can do courses. I learned sport und fitnesskaufmann so i learned all the finance, marketing ..etc
The woman will think you´re exotic as you come from eastern Europe. They get off on my Sean Connery accent. women like to tell the Trainer all their problems & wishes. Hell i had a woman tell me about a Gang Bang she was going to do at a club. Not sure how many dudes were to be involved.. just get a B Licence like below bro
Scan_20180717.png

Perun

Super Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Croatia
If you have doubts and it feels weird - play it safe ! Good choice. Don't know if it counts as a funny come on, but
get this:
A long time ago, my mate and me rented a bar and worked there as waiters. We wanted to increase our profit and decided to work 24h on New years eve. Most of people will celebrate with their friends or family or on some closed party for selected company - which guarantied we will have to deal with weirdos most of the night.
"She" came with another girlfriend and a friend, after finishing graveyard shift in a communal/utility company, right before morning. She had mustaches of 16 years old boy, her rhetorics was quite rural and blunt.
She told me that I have girly/ sissy arms and that she could kick my arse.. She was picking on my the entire time, every time she would order a shot she would insist I take one.
When they were leaving in the end, the guy that was with them asked: "why didn't you "take" her?"
I don't remember the lie I told him - I know I didn't tell the truth , it would get my arse kicked, probably by her.....
A good old times.............

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
If you have doubts and it feels weird - play it safe ! Good choice. Don't know if it counts as a funny come on, but
get this:
A long time ago, my mate and me rented a bar and worked there as waiters. We wanted to increase our profit and decided to work 24h on New years eve. Most of people will celebrate with their friends or family or on some closed party for selected company - which guarantied we will have to deal with weirdos most of the night.
"She" came with another girlfriend and a friend, after finishing graveyard shift in a communal/utility company, right before morning. She had mustaches of 16 years old boy, her rhetorics was quite rural and blunt.
She told me that I have girly/ sissy arms and that she could kick my arse.. She was picking on my the entire time, every time she would order a shot she would insist I take one.
When they were leaving in the end, the guy that was with them asked: "why didn't you "take" her?"
I don't remember the lie I told him - I know I didn't tell the truth , it would get my arse kicked, probably by her.....
A good old times.............
:ROFLMAO: you did the right thing Bro... we had a female Trainer who was a Black Belt in Tae Kwon Do. she was very well trained too. One of the other girls told me a story about her. Her boyfriend & his mate would have regular 3-ers with her. she was a bit too rambo like for me. probably beat the shit out of you if you did not satisfy her lusts :ROFLMAO:

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
This might look a bit G@y but he knows a few dirty tricks. Remember a Judo guy years ago showing me some tricks for the mats in competition fighting. was one trick where you used the Gi jacket to pinch the skin of the underarm area. hurt like feck ! but Legal...LOL

Last edited:

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Yugoslavia
Come to Germany Perun. all you really need to work as a Trainer here is a so called B Licence. This covers you. If you want to work as a Personal trainer you can do courses. I learned sport und fitnesskaufmann so i learned all the finance, marketing ..etc
The woman will think you´re exotic as you come from eastern Europe. They get off on my Sean Connery accent. women like to tell the Trainer all their problems & wishes. Hell i had a woman tell me about a Gang Bang she was going to do at a club. Not sure how many dudes were to be involved.. just get a B Licence like below bro
View attachment 5870
And you got mad at me when I mention only your name once... Sean Connery . :) I guess Bond era Sean Connery .

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
New Zealand
Dusa, Perun and sexpert. I've just spent quite a bit of time deleting the rubbish that you've posted. PM each other and agree on a forum which will appreciate that kind of banter.

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
Dusa, Perun and sexpert. I've just spent quite a bit of time deleting the rubbish that you've posted. PM each other and agree on a forum which will appreciate that kind of banter.
Joe ..don´t be such a prude. a bit of fun ..FFS. I thought the Legion was all manly ? :) no explicite details were posted or names. what´s the beef joe? all true stuff or do you feel like a white knight? women like a good time too joe. i only wrote the truth.

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
The stuff i wrote was the tame stuff ... :) we are all men of the world & i am sure you have your stories joe. maybe the Tanky boys live more than you , "it´s great to be a para" guys. 😘

oh & by the way i remember a story from my jock friend Ginger (papillon), Paps. a Rep man talking on here about a sticky finger story in a Legion Brothel... hmmm but that was OK ;)

Last edited:

Le petit caporal

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
North Korea
Méridienne nerve pinched in your your cervical discs...i bet it is your left arm and hand?
You might have a hernie discale (5th)(!)
The nerve ends at the tip of your middle finger
You feel as if ants are eating the palm of your hand 'fourmis'
Do not leave this unattended
Surgery IS risky and Can parlayse you if not done correctly
Try accupuncture
Get an I.R.M. done
Stop labouring, if you can

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Yugoslavia
What rubbish Joe? It would be really great if poster of message would be noticed when his post is deleted. This way I have no clue what I did wrong. I mean, I have some loose ideas ... it still would be much better if we get notification.

I think there was that option on earlier versions of forum and it's important to be reintroduced. How could I (or anyone else) improve myself and my writing if I don't know where I'm wrong? Am not asking for any explanation why my msg was deleted just want to know which one was deleted and its content.

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
New Zealand
What rubbish Joe? It would be really great if poster of message would be noticed when his post is deleted. This way I have no clue what I did wrong. I mean, I have some loose ideas ... it still would be much better if we get notification.

I think there was that option on earlier versions of forum and it's important to be reintroduced. How could I (or anyone else) improve myself and my writing if I don't know where I'm wrong? Am not asking for any explanation why my msg was deleted just want to know which one was deleted and its content.

C'mon man! Take that dildo up your arse! You disappoint me now. :)

There was a total of 15 such exchanges, do you think it is necessary to explain why I deleted this?
Would you send have put that in an email to your mother?
Remember that there people on here who follow the forum to see how there loved ones are getting on in the legion. As I have said there are forums for that can of exchanges. And as I have said nothing stops anyone from joining two or three forums.

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Yugoslavia
There was a total of 15 such exchanges, do you think it is necessary to explain why I deleted this?
I'm not asking you to explain anything. Just saying that noticing member when their posts was deleted would be good option to have. (. As forum feature, not mods manually)
Of course post you quote should be deleted (you didn't really have to repeat it ). It was just one humorous conversation which went bit off the rails. Like many before and like many other members did. Deleting that was totally OK. What wasn't, is singling out 3 of us. Especially Perun about who I don't remember had inappropriate msgs before.
At what hurt me most is way you indirectly "show us door" of forum.

I know that often I'm writing off topic and many FFL non-related things, (and I'm not legionnaire) but I'm also trying to flow forum rules. I don't offend anyone if not provoked (even when I am I'm trying to put ball down). As every day visitor giving my best to make forum functioning well. Yeah sometimes I'm going to far with some jokes, but that's me. If i'm not welcome here I wouldn't visiting and i'm not gonna log on some second, third forum.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.