a French Foreign Legion Forum

Welcome! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fitness & gym videos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
if you have to Deadlift do these with a "trap Bar" or a standard bent knee lift resting the weight at the bottom position, adjust your position then lift gain. Do not do bouncing reps with momentum.

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
some good tips for the Gym from Jerry

about 11:10 he talks about "T Cells" , Glutamine.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
As Jerry said "Glutamine" might help. Interesting none the Less.

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
nice Form on these from Cindy Baby doll.. notice she´s using a reverse grip. Slighty above parallel, better for your lower back but not too high like "Yates rows".

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
New Zealand
nice Form on these from Cindy Baby doll.. notice she´s using a reverse grip. Slighty above parallel, better for your lower back but not too high like "Yates rows".
I swear she sounds like Arnold! :oops: I didn't get too far into the video, but does she have to show off her melons like they were in a village 'best home grown fruit & veg' contest?

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Yugoslavia
I swear she sounds like Arnold! :oops: I didn't get too far into the video, but does she have to show off her melons like they were in a village 'best home grown fruit & veg' contest?
I would not agree that she sounds like Arnold, but there is something weird going on with her voice for sure. I would compere that to male tranys who give their best to sound like female. Probably because her voice is influenced with artificial testosterone. To be honest if compared to some other women bodybuilders she sound great.

but does she have to show off her melons like they were in a village 'best home grown fruit & veg' contest?
"homegrown" is probably not right word for those two melons. It will be more in silicon category. :)

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
C'mon guys she's a babe. I remember i slept with a female wrestler. Honestly.. True story. Was at a Party and ended up with her.. Was bigger than me but still feminin. You guys just don't know 😄

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Yugoslavia
C'mon guys she's a babe. I remember i slept with a female wrestler. Honestly.. True story. Was at a Party and ended up with her.. Was bigger than me but still feminin. You guys just don't know 😄
No we don't and ignorance often equals happiness. :)

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
Put dreadlocks on your scalp and be a Rastafari, mon!
cut down on the Booze/drugs bro.. your head is wasted. we all laugh at your riddles but feel sorry for you. most people want respect you want pity.
side note.. please get help soon.

you can leave your poop comment but you know it´s true. you have issues bro. I am not taking the piss here, get therapy. maybe you are in therapy..find a better doctor! :(

Last edited:
Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
but talking about dreadlocks, here is an old video of charles glass who stills trains people at Golds.

Le petit caporal

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
North Korea
Says the compulsive pervert and racist
All am trying to do, is point out to the Forum, is how much of a toxic wanker you are
You are the fud that's needing help or jail
Its not your pish poor fitness thread that makes you désirable...far from

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
Says the compulsive pervert and racist
All am trying to do, is point out to the Forum, is how much of a toxic wanker you are
You are the fud that's needing help or jail
Its not your pish poor fitness thread that makes you désirable...far from
like i wrote before .. i own your mind. you are weak.
I take your insults with a pinch of salt.

Crawdad

Reaction score
Home Country
United States
"homegrown" is probably not right word for those two melons. It will be more in silicon category. :)"

Good eye, Dusa. You can always tell a store-bought pair when a woman is on her back; gravity doesn't affect them the same way it does the natural ones.

I picked up a chick in a pool* hall who had just gotten implants (unbeknownst to me; hell, I was only 22). It gave me the shock of my young life back at her place, when I got a hand under her bra and felt a line of sutures.

*Pool: Kind of like Billiards or Snooker for you European types.

Le petit caporal

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
North Korea
Am chit hot on Pool
Can clear the table when its my go
Trick shots are nothing but angles
Pool or 8 ball is a kind of billard, but not the same
Snooker, is completly some thing diffrrent

Status
Not open for further replies.