a French Foreign Legion Forum

Welcome! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Flat feet/color blindness

Arnie

Super Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Norway
Or mybe not...

As in most countrys I have meet people here in Norway claiming to be this and that, but most of the times I quickly see those lies through...

Somethimes they have youst seen elite units or seen the movie or heard about them and that is enough for them to be SF/Elite ;):D

You all know that Rambo has been the worlds best SF/Elite trainer in the world, if you know what I meen ;)

mammikoura

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
Finland
Or mybe not...

As in most countrys I have meet people here in Norway claiming to be this and that, but most of the times I quickly see those lies through...

Somethimes they have youst seen elite units or seen the movie or heard about them and that is enough for them to be SF/Elite ;)

You all know that Rambo has been the worlds best SF/Elite trainer in the world, if you know what I meen ;)

yeah it's always possible that a man is full of BS. But it wouldn't be odd if he was speaking the truth. In Finland you need to spend a minimum of 6 months doing military service anyway, so trading 6-12 months of normal service for 12 months SF service does sound like a pretty good option for a guy who is obviously interested in the military. :)
Though obviously you need to pass the crazy tests they have. :D

Arnie

Super Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Norway
Well, in Norway you have to do 9-12 onths of service if you're not a total screw up.... but still only a few do SF or Elite service...:rolleyes:

flash010

Top Member
Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
Scotland
deserter why dont you crawl back in to the hole you came from
if you could not handle the instruction the rep would have killed you

now piss off with your shitty info :mad:

Le petit caporal

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
North Korea
You heard it first from me,Okay?
What ever your eye sight problem (chronic exclu)

Buy and wear only Polaroïd 2 lenses
and see what you are missing # Polaroïd SS18

I myself have recently bought a pair of shades (222 euros / 275 bucks. ..they do clear lenses too )
What convinced me, was the test
A mirror
A card
The shades. .. (wrap around / cats eye style...or Peugeot head lamps, if you prefer)
The card is white /blanc but 3d
When you stare at it, without the specs. ..it's white
Put on the specs and looked again
What did i see ?
A multi coloured parrot. ..i kid you not
Convinced me straight away : greater chromatique range, second to none. ...might help some who are colour blind or it might not
If you haven't tested = you will never know
Opticiens selling this gear are few and far between
The reason i bought 2 pairs
Will be ordering soon...reading glasses (am 53) with this tech (truly the dugs nib and baws)
Told the opticien lady...wow i look so cool
We agreed

Dont belive me. ..Google