a French Foreign Legion Forum

Welcome! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

QUESTION Flying out in December

Kronenberg

Actual or Ex Legionnaire
Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
Athlete's foot, gritty toe jam and bleeding heel blisters are what separates the men from the boys when the sh$t hits the fan and you dare not take your rangers off for fear of not being able to get them back on again. A bit of belly fat is the least of a Legionnaire's worries.

Just sayin'

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
New Zealand
Athlete's foot, gritty toe jam and bleeding heel blisters are what separates the men from the boys when the sh$t hits the fan and you dare not take your rangers off for fear of not being able to get them back on again. A bit of belly fat is the least of a Legionnaire's worries.

Just sayin'

I'm in the process of watching the Get Back Doc, at the moment.

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
New Zealand
Goliathfrog, I know that you have seen my PM (as I've got at least one PM from you). For all new comers to the forum, it is customary to introduce yourself before, which is why I send you or include you in my welcoming Private Message.:oops::rolleyes:

I even go as far as to give you some tips as to what to put into your introductory post o_O

Kronenberg

Actual or Ex Legionnaire
Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
Good evening, I am ex British military and have just joined.
OK - well a little curtsy when you walked into the ballroom wouldn't have gone amiss perhaps.

Anyway - plenty of ex Brit military and Brit military knowledge on here. You should find common ground for a chat.

Enjoy.