a French Foreign Legion Forum

Welcome! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

For the organised.

RMD

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Australia
Perhaps, for some, this is an example of too much information or an information overload. But as the Boys Scouts say, 'Be Prepared'. Half, if not more, of the information below will not be needed by most. But I thought I would be thorough & fair by providing it all as it can be found online. I hope it may help others as it has helped me.

Below you will find a link to the official Aéroports de Paris website. Here you can find information concerning 'Flights, Timetables & Airlines', 'Access, Maps & Car Parks', & 'Procedures & Practical Information'.

Aéroports de Paris.

Within the 'Flights, Timetables & Airlines' tab you will find information regarding;
  • Flight information (departure from Paris, arrival in Paris).
  • Airlines & their terminals (find the contact details of all airlines, with the list of destinations & terminals served).
  • Connecting flights (travelling between terminals or airports?).
Within the 'Access, Maps & Car Parks' tab you will find information regarding;
Within the 'Procedures & Practical Information' tab you will find information regarding;

Hroflr Grimm

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
United States
Robbo, Trying to do a "pre-emptive strike" on the next wave of wannabes asking stupid questions about how to get to Paris? :)

RMD

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Australia
Below you will find a link to the official Marseille Provence Airport website. Here you can find information concerning 'Flights & Timetables', 'Access, Plan Your Arrival', & 'Airport Facilities'.

Marseille Provence Airport.

Within the 'Flights & Timetables' tab you will find information regarding;
Within the 'Access, Plan Your Arrival' tab you will find information regarding;
Within the 'Airport Facilities' tab you will find information regarding;

RMD

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Australia

The links highlighted in red are very interesting.

RadioTex

Crusty Caporal
Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
United States
You have forgotten the Lunar cycles, astrological charts, and tidal tables.

RadioTex

Crusty Caporal
Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
United States
You have way too much time on your hands. You should be out chasin down the Sheilas.

RMD

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Australia
You have way too much time on your hands. You should be out chasin down the Sheilas.

It's raining here today mate, cyclone season. Have nothing much better to do & I live on a small farm in the middle of nowhere with four women, three of them are sisters. Oh it is a miserable existence! :rolleyes:

But in all seriousness, I've all this information at hand & I thought I would share it. It has helped me a great deal, & I honestly enjoyed the time spent finding this information.

Tonyus

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Romania
If those three sisters are not your sisters, then... read the above sentence again.

gyuszka

Reaction score
Home Country
Fiji
I will add something for Romanians and Bulgarians : take your passport too or you will be sent back. I was sent back from Aubagne for this reason.

Rapace

Reaction score
Home Country
France
I missed RMD's posts when they were posted back in November, but they are extremely useful. I've copied them into the "FAQ" stickie thread in the "Legion today" forum. Thanks RMD (and gyuszka for 'resurecting' this thread).