a French Foreign Legion Forum

Welcome! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• WARNING

We have been alerted of inappropriate behaviours on the forum. We firmly condamn any form of agressivity, harassment, threats etc...
    Members will be banned if they don't follow the rules (see rules agreement during registration setup)

For those who haven't bothered to post

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
New Zealand

Kumar Naresh

Military Status actual or former french foreign legionnaire
About you I am also try France foreign but I am can't sure which type exam have
Occupation France foreign

I'm sorry Kumar but I don't believe you.

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
New Zealand

@kryptonite

From the USA, who first tried to join under cold fusion with the classic :
Military service : other

I politely recommended that he check out this thread first.
Instead he decides to come back with another handle, still not saying anything about himself.
otherwise he will end up like:

zeapp​

from Finland

Koinch babu

from Nepal

Alexander_xexaa​

from Albania

None of these three have bothered to post since joining.

Reaction score
Home Country
Zimbabwe
I thought that if I posted the list of those who have been kicked off because they haven't bothered to post anything, instead of just doing, it may wake up a few of the others.:unsure::rolleyes:. I won't go to such extremes as posting the guy's profile each time.
So let's kick off today's kicking off: :love::LOL::ROFLMAO:

You have one week in which to post something

Bye bye Roen91

View attachment 6972
So this oakes banner was Banned and you banned him today........... life is sweet sometimes hey lol. Gold.

Reaction score
Home Country
Zimbabwe
This is my go to page for a giggle!

Keep up the good work Joe.

Kick doors, take names, repeat!

Greetings all from Kampala, weather, sunny with a chance of thunderstorms, ah, another day ending in Y.
Enjoying the storm Maim, I have a lot of Ugandan chaps working for me on static jobs in Mog at present. Good oakes and love a yarn. Enjoy the Ugandan weather china. Cheers to ya.

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
New Zealand
Let's start the Monday morning round up with:

Harizma
who only posted one question.

Monica427

who didn't post at all

Mnduran91
Same as Monica

Shatrugan Singh chundawat
IDEM as Monica

Chupes​

same as the others

Leon ´64​

Same as the rest of 'em

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
New Zealand
Sorry guys I missed Monday's round up:

Ollie​

Austin Houghting​

Black7 (happy birthday)​

RoryG​

nearly missed Rory there.

Tonyus

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Romania
*looking worried as Mr.Cosgrove wields his banhammer around on people who are inactive for a long time*

Hello...

Tonyus

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Romania
I kinda understand them. They are interested in the FFL, read through the info on here, then 🦆off. Not everyone has much to add to what has been already said here. I also think it's for the best, I've seen some "not very bright" people post "not very bright" things on here...
Some (including me) are just here by curiosity and stayed for the ambiance... But then stuff happens, must deal with it, etc...

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
New Zealand
*looking worried as Mr.Cosgrove wields his banhammer around on people who are inactive for a long time*

Hello...
Hi Tonyus, there is only one person on here who calls me Mr Cosgrove, a new guy. How are you?
BTW, it's not people who have been inactive, it's people who have not been active - there is a difference. Those who join but never say hello.
Here is a typical example, [B]Prenit Gurung[/B] from Nepal who joined on the 14th of January 2021, last seen on the 15th of the same month. Ne'er as much as a G'day.
I think that it is only fitting that today, on his birthday, he should be banned. :whistle:
This is what he wrote in his about you:

Hey my name is Prenit Gurung, I’m from Nepal, I have tried to join British Gurkhas and Indian army but couldn’t make it up
To the end although. I have heard about French foreign legionn I wanna join it eagerly so please let me know if I could.

Tonyus

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Romania
Hi Tonyus, there is only one person on here who calls me Mr Cosgrove, a new guy. How are you?
BTW, it's not people who have been inactive, it's people who have not been active - there is a difference. Those who join but never say hello.
(...)
Although I joined this forum quite some time, I see that things have changed, so I feel like a new guy. I'm fine BTW, hope things are going well with you too.
I understand that reasoning, that means I am safe to lurk in the background... phew!

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
New Zealand
Although I joined this forum quite some time, I see that things have changed, so I feel like a new guy. I'm fine BTW, hope things are going well with you too.
I understand that reasoning, that means I am safe to lurk in the background... phew!
You're safe, mate. Don't you worry.

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
New Zealand
Unlike the following, it's Monday morning round time !

Modjo​

Brian Recha Jongis

Yoni Andrews​

Devonperkins1​

I can't help but wonder what these peoples' motifs are?
It certainly can't be for using the search fonction, some of them are on here for less than 2 minutes.
If that was the case (the search fonction), say hello and then search to your heart's content.