a French Foreign Legion Forum

Welcome! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

For those who haven't bothered to post

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
Namasti chokra ;)

Thapa, Chetri, Gurung ?

Chas. Budha Gora Sahib.

Reaction score
Home Country
Malta
This is my go to page for a giggle!

Keep up the good work Joe.

Kick doors, take names, repeat!

Greetings all from Kampala, weather, sunny with a chance of thunderstorms, ah, another day ending in Y.
You know I have the same problem on my author's website.
I think people have become lazy. And if they are not lazy, then there is a name for them. They are lurkers.

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
New Zealand
You know I have the same problem on my author's website.
I think people have become lazy. And if they are not lazy, then there is a name for them. They are lurkers.
We certainly have our fair share of lurkers on here, Axelle, believe me.

Le petit caporal

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
North Korea
Lurkers and Robots...some times, pages full of them...Semrush is a newbee (Popov ?)
I will be leaving the forum soon...no exact date as of yet...i have done my time here and there...

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
New Zealand
Although these 6 hopefuls will benefit from my personal PM (not individually but a collective), let's wait and see how many are still around after the Monday morning clean-up. I think that Flyeagle won't as he's claiming to be an actual or ex-legionnaire. And I'm quite sure that the skull crusher won't be here either, (he's from Nepal and can't spell legionnaire correctly - which isn't a problem because there is no shortage of translators).;) :whistle: it's just the Nepalis don't take part.

Robert Bentil

jjprevost

Flyeagle

Misko

Bryce

Sandesh skull crusher

Of course there will be at least one who will reply to the "no reply" message:rolleyes:

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
New Zealand
Just added two more to the list

MarkL

SoulFox

Guys you better be quick if you want to meet the deadline. Especially you, flyeagle, who has logged on since this was posted. Being an ex-legionnaire you know that :
"L'heure, c'est l'heure ; avant l'heure, c'est pas l'heure ; après l'heure, c'est plus l'heure " de Jules Jouy (1855-1897).

Reaction score
Home Country
England
I'm British army brother... trying to figure out if there is a Mitty claiming to be one of yours

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
New Zealand
Although these 6 hopefuls will benefit from my personal PM (not individually but a collective), let's wait and see how many are still around after the Monday morning clean-up. I think that Flyeagle won't as he's claiming to be an actual or ex-legionnaire. And I'm quite sure that the skull crusher won't be here either, (he's from Nepal and can't spell legionnaire correctly - which isn't a problem because there is no shortage of translators).;) :whistle: it's just the Nepalis don't take part.

Robert Bentil

jjprevost

Flyeagle

Misko

Bryce

Sandesh skull crusher

Of course there will be at least one who will reply to the "no reply" message:rolleyes:
Bye Bob Bentle, JJP, fly & the Skull crusher

bobdemar

Actual or Ex Legionnaire
Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
United States
Glad I came across the site after so long...Glad I'm still active...Seeing you're living in Thailand. I found Thailand when 1er REC was in Cambodia back in 92/93. I lived there from 1994 until 2000...Married a Thai gal and had my son in 2002. I bounced between Pattaya and Buriram....All good memories!

Le petit caporal

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
North Korea
Glad I came across the site after so long...Glad I'm still active...Seeing you're living in Thailand. I found Thailand when 1er REC was in Cambodia back in 92/93. I lived there from 1994 until 2000...Married a Thai gal and had my son in 2002. I bounced between Pattaya and Buriram....All good memories!
U.N. thingy ? For the élections?
You might of come across the 4th Cie of 2 REI ?... before Rwanda and Ex Yugo

Reaction score
Home Country
England
Hi admin
Please remove me from this group
Thank you
MarkL

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
New Zealand
Hi Mark, which group are you talking about? The forum?
If that is the case then just don't bother to post anymore.