a French Foreign Legion Forum

Welcome! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Former-KGB Yuri Bezmenov on Subversion

Le petit caporal

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
North Korea
Said before in another thread. ...proxy wars /hostilities = pay others to do your dirty work ( agitateurs, unionists /syndicalists, anarchists or neo nazies...and wait till your enemy is tired and ruined

Reaction score
Home Country
Bulgaria
Said before in another thread. ...proxy wars /hostilities = pay others to do your dirty work ( agitateurs, unionists /syndicalists, anarchists or neo nazies...and wait till your enemy is tired and ruined

So is the west f***ed ? After staying in UK for a year I honestly cant understand the peoples mentality.
They protest islamophobia but also want gay rites ? Seems like culture is upside down here , hope it doesnt turn in Bulgaria.

Last edited by a moderator:

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Yugoslavia
So is the west f***ed ? After staying in UK for a year I honestly cant understand the peoples mentality.
They protest islamophobia but also want gay rites ? Seems like culture is upside down here , hope it doesnt turn in Bulgaria.
To matter be more interesting both protest are organized by same people : far-leftist-feminist-circumcised dick loving agenda. :)

Many protest are organized by some influence groups which want something to get with it. Unless you are in France, there protesting is totally normal thing. Something like a national sport or all French hobby. One is not really French if don't protest for something at least 3 times a year. :)

Slatka Rakija . Živeli! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
Home Country
Bulgaria
To matter be more interesting both protest are organized by same people : far-leftist-feminist-circumcised dick loving agenda. :)

Many protest are organized by some influence groups which want something to get with it. Unless you are in France, there protesting is totally normal thing. Something like a national sport or all French hobby. One is not really French if don't protest for something at least 3 times a year. :)

Slatka Rakija . Živeli! :)
Srpski braty :)

It's scary to think that this is future politicians in west, half the people don't even know what they're protesting about. And how do you take someone seriously when wearing a pink vagina hat xD

Attachments

• IMG_3674.JPG
    IMG_3674.JPG
    216.6 KB · Views: 6

Surfguy

Super Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
So is the west fucked ? After staying in UK for a year I honestly cant understand the peoples mentality.
Whilst the West is a social mess it is a democracy , it still feeds it self , has a free medical for its citizens (EU) ,the highest education levels and the most high tech military and so on , the East has to rule by fear and repression, has starvation , it has appalling medical care , human rights issues and seriously under funded military`s full of conscripts....I know where I`d rather be.

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Yugoslavia
Srpski braty :)

It's scary to think that this is future politicians in west, half the people don't even know what they're protesting about. And how do you take someone seriously when wearing a pink vagina hat xD

Man, can criticize west in many ways and sure there's room for it. But don't u think that it gonna be little bit biased if you who currently live in west and me who want to go there telling here people from west how theirs system is wrong and our is great?!?

I mean, I can't do that, That simply isn't true. I'm already sick and tired of my countryman coming here on vacation and telling us how west is actually bad and ugly, but none of them coming back to actually live in home country. They have any right and conditions to come back and have much better life here than I do have with money they earned there.

Still majority of them don't coming back ,but they do give lectures how we actually live better than most people on west. :). Please??? Do they think we are retarded here? I can say just two words (letters) to them F. U.

Last edited:

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Yugoslavia
Whilst the West is a social mess it is a democracy , it still feeds it self , has a free medical for its citizens (EU) ,the highest education levels and the most high tech military and so on , the East has to rule by fear and repression, has starvation , it has appalling medical care , human rights issues and seriously under funded military`s full of conscripts....I know where I`d rather be.
Your picture of east isn't right one. I think you have in mind past Berlin wall collapse world which was a bit different.

Still many countries from eastern block did keep someone features of the old system, but not many. Not even Russia.

Of course I have to remind you that my country was never part of eastern bloc (Warsaw pact)

Reaction score
Home Country
Bulgaria
Man, can criticize west in many ways and sure there's room for it. But don't u think that it gonna be little bit biased if you who currently live in west and me who he want to go there telling here people from west how theirs system is wrong and our is great?!?

I mean, I can't do that, That simply isn't true. I'm already sick and tired of my countryman coming here on vacation and telling us how west is actually bad and ugly, but none of them coming back to actually live home country and they have any right and conditions to come back and have much better life here than I have with money they earned there.

Still majority of them don't coming back ,but they do give lectures how we actually live better than most people on west. :). Please??? Do they think we are retarded here? I can say just two words (letters) to them F. U.
True, however I think its also up to them (us) to change our countries, I wish more people didnt abandon their country but improve it :/

I think whats holding back is the politicians, same people from 90s still in parliament and deep ties with mafia. But as always grass is greener on other side, I didnt mean that West < Balkans , just commenting on the mentality

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Yugoslavia
True, however I think its also up to them (us) to change our countries, I wish more people didnt abandon their country but improve it :/

I think whats holding back is the politicians, same people from 90s still in parliament and deep ties with mafia. But as always grass is greener on other side, I didnt mean that West < Balkans , just commenting on the mentality

Mean, is not just "grass is always greener on the other side" effect. I mean if that is cause why people don't massively go to Africa and Mid-East Asia? Its little bit more than that and that is fact!

And is not just politicians holding us back. There is much more into it. It is partially our mentality, Some other factors as well.

I mean we (Yugoslavia) had revolution in 2000., but nothing changed. People lost hope, I surely did .As much I love my country I love myself more and I'm in period of life where whether I will do something soon or I will stay to rot unil rest of my life.

Le petit caporal

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
North Korea
You expect too much. You want your money for nothing and your chicks for free.
The question is not what do you expect from the West (Europe).It is what we expect from you the easterners.

Le petit caporal

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
North Korea
Forgot to add the University students (fake intellos de gauche) claiming for a free ride to get over qualified and hold the key positions in society,making the crucial decisions (+ am still waiting)and the multi national medias, (@ times owned by their parents. .I. e.Maxwell, with fake news that only the needy will care to understand

Reaction score
Home Country
Bulgaria
Forgot to add the University students (fake intellos de gauche) claiming for a free ride to get over qualified and hold the key positions in society,making the crucial decisions (+ am still waiting)and the multi national medias, (@ times owned by their parents. .I. e.Maxwell, with fake news that only the needy will care to understand

True, during my study there was so many protest on camp where every thing is criticized and should be "banned" because they dont like it.

Le petit caporal

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
North Korea
Contestation can be healthy and rightly so, we are democracys after all
Leaving corrupt and dishonest politicians run my life ? No way and i will have my word to say
I do not defend causes other than my own (if i didn't. ..who will ? )
Me first and sod the rest