boss

Admin
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
France
hi

just a few infos:

- as some of you noticed, some html features, in posts and threads, are disabled, why? because we experienced recently somme attacks and we took this decision to protect the forum...
- the registration system was also disabled...within a few hours it will be enabled again BUT every registration will be checked: what does it change?

* before, a valid email was necessary, but it was a full auto process :registration form > email from the bbs> action required from the wannabee registered to finalize the process...
* from now, every registration form will be checked by an human
ok it will be longer, but safer...and the best way to register is to be referred / introduced by a trusted (registered) member...not very funny but we have to take care...

if problems pm me and/or moderators...again: sorry for the inconvenience....

OP
boss

boss

Admin
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
France
thanks forr your support, flash010...and all other guys ( know who you are ;)
I won't give details, but it was , for me, a stupid waste of time...and I feel sorry for some guests who wanted to register these last days, when I turned off registrations...anyway the registration is open again...but it will take a longer time...bah...that's life...:eek:

Cpl K

Legionnaire
Former Moderator
Reaction score
Best answers
I won't give details, but it was , for me, a stupid waste of time...and I feel sorry for some guests who wanted to register these last days, when I turned off registrations...anyway the registration is open again...but it will take a longer time...bah...that's life...:eek:
Good work boss, thought it was my computer going mad ;)

I hope you guys see the photo of General LETESTU. in my last post.

AMEN

joette ✞

In Memoriam....Retired and missed Mod ...
Former Moderator
RIP ✞
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United States
Better to be safe than sorry..tks;)

Most viewed threads of the week